I met him

Shifting Realities; a way for your mind to enter a new reality.
Right?

I've heard a lot about this sort of thing, hearing different stories, funny or sad. It didn't really matter much to me, or it didn't really "ring a bell" as you can say. A lot of people have been trying and saying that they were able to finally be in the arms of their comfort character or favorite character. Interesting, I guess. Hearing more about it, it started to interest me.

My best friend, Vivi, then came along, telling me more.
Showing me her script and how she's been dying to shift. I didn't know much about the scripting methods. Why do you need methods for it? After a long talk, she finally convinced me to at least try it. Telling me that he's out there. Me and him, just us together. I snapped. I wanted to feel him now and see him from my eyes. I asked for more information about the methods. She showed me all the steps for the "raven method".

"I didn't really think it would work", was what I was telling myself. It was late at night and I put on my headphones and started to listen to music to help me. I closed my eyes and just laid there. After a couple of minutes, I opened my eyes.

Didn't work.

I was a bit frustrated so I looked up more ideas and opinions for how it works for other people. I decided to watch my edits of him. Him only. In the end, I just forgot about shifting and just kept watching my edits. It was past 2 am. I don't know why but I felt so happy looking at him. That's how I feel all the time about him. I felt so happy. But then, I remember. Dumbass me, remember what I was suppose to be doing instead of watching edits of him. But in a way, it felt like it helped me.

I laid back down, holding onto my blanket of him. Having a big old smile on my face because he wasn't getting out of my mind. I listened to music and thought of him in front of me. I felt so warm and happy, feeling a bit dizzy. But, happy.

I feel asleep.

"Hey come on!" Junta said, grabbing my hand. "We need to get a table don't we?" He said, smiling and giggling so happily.

He was in front of me.

Instantly, I smiled back, nodding at his soft words. Letting him lead me.

His hand. I was holding his hand, his hand. It felt so warm. Comforting. Real.

I looked around, it was Fall. Brown and orange leaves where falling as we were going to the cafe. It was warm. I felt so happy. I knew at this point, it was real. I looked back in front of me, looking at the back of him. His muscular back with his light green shirt, with his dark green jacket over it. Dark blue jeans with black shoes to match with it. At this point, I didn't care what I was wearing. It didn't matter much to me. I just knew, I was with him. Me. I was with him. Me and him only, at this moment.

We got to the cafe, he opened the door for me and I walked in. Looking back at him, I saw his jaw line as he closed the door, having such a warm smile on his face. Dear god, I am meeting an angel. Literally. He looked back at me, instantly I got flustered. Closing his eyes, he gave me an even brighter smile.

I was getting blinded.

"You go ahead and get a table, I'll go and order us some hot tea, Ok hun?" Junta said to me.

I gulped. I was screaming in my mind. He called me hun. Hun. I felt like I was going to pass out right on the spot.

"A-Alright.." I stuttered. I went ahead and got a table next to the window. I looked around at the people next to me, I didn't really see what they looked like. Nor did I care. Nothing really mattered to me at the moment besides him. I decided to take a deep breath and calm myself down.