he couldnt hold back

The last time I shifted, it was real I know that.

His name is Junta Azumaya and he's my favorite anime character of all time. I'm obsessed with him. Really obsessed. And when it comes to him, I don't really know how to control myself. A lot of people know that by now.

By now, it's normal for me to go to him. It's not even shifting anymore. Im in the anime with him now. I'm my own character, in love with him. And he knows that, it's normal for me to be with him now.

But telling him that I'm staying with him, means I'm staying here forever now. This is our story now, our life, our privacy. Our time and our world.

And in our world, a lot of things go on that Ive wanted for a long time now. Every time I think about it, I feel like I want to pass out. But that's normal when I think about him.

In our world, I'm a director, same person, same body. Just in love with him as I'm in the anime with him now. For us, we actual met, way far in the beginning. Being his director, but getting taken into his embrace, and getting together.

But for now,

I walked into his apartment, around 8pm. He wasn't home yet. I turned on the lights and dropped my bag at the table. Sighing softly as it has been a hard day. Starting new movies and shows, finishing old ones, and bossing people around on set. But the best thing to come home to is him. He makes me so happy I get so excited to see him now but so nervous.

I decided to make us some curry while I waited for him to come home. For him, being an actor is a bit harder than a director if you ask me. He gets assigned to new movies/shows every other week, and it's hard for him sometimes. But, I always go into his embrace when we're alone. And tonight, I hope for the same thing.

The last words I remember from first seeing him was "I can't hold back any longer...". And when he says that, I know he means it.

I started to finish up the curry as I heard the door unlock. I walked out of the kitchen and looked down the hallway to see him taking off his dark green jacket and putting a couple of bags down. He looked... tired? I sighed softly, as I started to walk over to him.

"J-Junta, I made us some curry if you want so-" I got cut off.

Suddenly, all I saw was him in front of me. I was pinned against the wall. His arms were above my shoulders. I couldn't see his face, but I knew he couldn't hold back by this point. I gulped.

"You can't hold ba-" I tried to speak.

"Please, let me give you everything tonight.." he spoke.

He then lifted his face up and starred into me eyes, panting a bit.

Oh dear god. I started getting flustered again, steaming. From me getting flustered, I wanted to keep doing this starring contest of his, but I couldn't. I looked away, gulping. From me turning my head, I thought he would turn my head back... it was the complete opposite.

I felt his lips against my neck, kissing my neck hard.

My eyes widened but instantly closed tightly as I started to bite my lip. "Here we go again" I was thinking to myself. I love this part.

He started to go to the other side as I turned my head. I felt his muscly hands go onto my hips, trying to lift my shirt up, wanting me.

"W-Wait Junta..." I moaned softly.

One of his hands then left my hips and turned the light switch off. That's not what I meant by wait, but there was no turning back now.

"I know you're tired, I know you want to sleep.. but please, let me fuck you while you're tired."