Peter Parker (Marvel) x male reader

Summary: Peter and y/n do naughty things during school! ///0-0////

(LEMONNNNNNNNNN)

Peter shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He was currently in his science class, where he was suppose to make his web stuff but is a little preoccupied with the dildo that was currently on in his as while a vibrater was on his dick, thighs and nipples. He suppressed a moan.

Him and y/n had a bet, whoever came first lost, and sadly Peter lost this bet, so he has his punishment as school. Peter bit his lip and tried to pay attention to the lesson in front of him, but he already knew all of this so it didn't really matter.

He let out a light groan but covered it up with a tiny cough. He looked over to y/n who was beside him, smirking. He leaned over and whispered. "How are you feeling baby boy? Does it feel better than my dick." Peter shook his head and bit his lip. Why did y/n's voice have to sound so sexy?

Y/n decided that Peter wasn't having it hard enough and upped the speed even more, making him yelp just a tiny bit. "Y/n!" Peter harshly whispered but no one was paying attention to them, not even the teacher. "What? Dont tell me I pressed the wrong button? Sorry baby I tried to turn it down." Y/n said but Peter wasn't convinced. "ill turn it off. You did good." Y/n was true to his word and turned the vibrater's off, making Peter sigh with relief. But y/n was far from done.

It was Peters last class. The last class before he got home and was free to make any noises he wants, and he also wanted y/n to fuck him into oblivion but y/ n had different ideas. Y/n was in a different class than Peter but he wanted to make the best of him not being there.

///Peter pov\\\

I was sitting in the middle of class when it happened. God I never felt so much pleasure. He had turned them all on to the highest setting making everything vibrate crazy. Thank god no one ever payed attention to me. I let out a tiny groan and began to massage myself. I whispered out a little fuck as I felt my climax coming fast but was blocked due to the cockring y/n had out on during lunch. That asshole.

I let out a silent moan as I had a dry orgasm. I raised my hand quickly calming down to actually say a sentence. "May I use the bathroom." I asked and the teacher sighed but nodded.

I ran as fast as I could to the nearest washroom and texted y/n.

You: come to the washroom on the second floor, near my class.

He knows where my classes are and he knew this was coming. I locked the bathroom door and sat on the sink, rubbing against it, moving the vibrated inside me. I moaned and heard a knock on the door. "Pete?" Y/n. My whole mind was clouded with lust as I walked to the door, unlocking it slowly.

Y/n opened the door fast and pushed me against the door for a heated kiss. The things he makes me feel. He pushed his knee between my legs and pushed up, making the vibrater move up in my ass, making me moan out loudly.

"Y-Y/nn~ I c-cant take it." I said grinding my hips against his knee. "Does my baby boy want to cum?" Y/n asks rutting his knee faster against me.

I moan nodding. Y/n chuckles lightly and unbuttoned my pants and turned me around. "If you keep quiet I'll let you come now." Y/n dropped to his knees and pulled the vibrator out, making me moan loudly. "Angh~!" He chuckled and began to lick my hole, softly thrusting it in and out. "Nnnghh~ Y-Ah~!" My sentence was cut short by y/n thrusting his fingers in as well as his tongue.

My knees were about to give out but y/n pulled his fingers and tongue out. "You can't fall. Try to stay up." Y/n said making me groan. "I-I can't. T-too much..."

Y/n chuckled again and went back to what he was doing, but not before saying "if you fall you don't get my dick." Damn, this man is cruel. I whimper and try to stay standing. More precum comes out of my tip making me want to touch it. I go to touch it but y/n stops me. He begins to Jack off for me, making my legs quiver. "AGHH~! N-No~.... s-stop!" I said moaning out loudly before covering my mouth. "Y-Y/n Nnoo~." Way to much pleasure. My nipples had the small vibraters on them, as well as my dick, thighs and y/n thrusting his tongue and fingers. "Aughnn~!!!" Y/n did this for ten more agonizing minutes before finally letting me breath, turning off the vibrators and pulling them off. 

"Ohh~ fuck" I moan out and I could just feel him smirking. "Y/n! Please just put it in!" I said wiggling my butt, I really don't care about anything anymore and I just really him now!
"Patience baby, I need the lube." Y/b said and grabbed the live from out his bag. I guess he is really impatient too. He spreaded (?) it very quickly on his dick and lined it up with my ass. "Y/n~ plea-AH!" I moaned out when he quickly thrusted his dick in. My tongue flew out of my mouth and y/n started to thrust in and out quickly. "Anough~! Nghhh~!! Gah!" I moaned as he thrusted out faster than before. "Y/n! God so good!" I moaned. "You-ngh like that b-baby?" Y/n asked and I nodded fast. "I can't hear you~" he whispered in my ear as he began to bit and suck my neck. "Ahh~ I love it! I love this~ please fuck me harder~!" I moaned out and he growled, fucking me harder. "Ahh~!" I moaned and continued to moan.

He continued to thrust and kiss my neck and ears. "Fuck! You so h-hot Peter." He said leaning back to look at me, making me even more embarrassed about this. "All mine. You were made more me, no one else gets to see or touch you like I do! Do they baby~?" Y/n asked and I shook my head. "O-Only you~!"
He laughed and groaned. "I'm gonna cum!" He moaned out and slammed into me faster. "Me too~!" I moaned out and we both came at the same time. Me on the ground and him inside me. We fell to the ground together panting.

He kissed my shoulder before pulling out, making me moan softly. We laid there side by side for a couple of minutes before he started to dress me and himself, pulling the vibrator in his bag and standing up. I laid there for a couple more seconds before standing up weakly. "Come on, I'll take you to my house." Y/n said smiling softly at me before wrapping his arm around my waist and holding me while we walked out of the school.

Never again will I get fucked in a school bathroom.