Bonus chapter 3.

Two weeks later. 

Her.

I am thrilled to bits. The more I look at it, the more joyful I feel. 

I took the item and walked out of the bathroom, quietly closing the door on my way out. I approached the bed and put the item on my side of the bed, right next to my exceedingly handsome husband, who is still sleeping. 

I wore his T-shirt and boxers before heading to check on twins, who are wide awake. 

"Mamma."- chirped girls, moving their little arms towards me, making me smile. 

I picked them up in my arms and sat down on the rocking chair to feed them. As they ate, I couldn't help my delight. 

After I took care of my little girls, I changed their diapers and dressed them for a day in light, lavender coloured dresses and according shoes. 

We are in Maldives, celebrating Rodrigo's birthday, which was yesterday. There was grand, cosy, very fun party and all of us had such a great time. We will be here for another 5 days, relaxing and chilling, spending time as one big and awesome family.

I took twins downstairs, holding their hands as they walked down the stairs, wanting to do that so much. Then we went to the kitchen and I made myself a cup of tea, smiling in utmost happiness and excitement. 

Him.

I woke up to my phone ringing, making me sigh in annoyance. Being half-asleep, I reached for my nightstand and got my phone, checking who it is. 

"Martin, for heaven's sake, what couldn't wait for a few hours?"- I told him, laying down, only for my hand to stumble upon something. 

"Your awesome brothers-in-law and I are in the gym, waiting for Capo lei Capi to join us."- he mumbled goofily while I took whatever my hand came across. 

"No way."- I mumbled, grinning like there is no tomorrow. 

"Yes, way. Now get your ass downstairs."- stated Martin, but I already hung up and dashed downstairs, hoping and praying that she is not playing me. 

I walked in the kitchens being my breathtaking wife and little twins, who are in children-high chairs. 

"Tell me you are not pranking me, bambina."- I said in utmost delight as my beloved turned around to face me, smiling dazzlingly. 

"I am not."- she said sweetly and I swept her off her feet, lifting her up in my arms. 

I kissed her passionately, feeling in the seventh heaven. Cami held me close to herself, wrapping her slim legs around my waist and petite arms secured around my neck. 

"You are pregnant."- I mumbled joyfully with ecstatic grin as she giggled cutely, nodding in confirmation. 

"You have no idea how euphoric you made me, principessa."- I stated genuinely, kissing her lovingly and devotedly. 

I sat her on the island and kissed her plump, full, luscious lips once more before rolling my T-shirt, that she is wearing, up and getting down to the level of her so far toned and flat stomach. 

"Daddy loves you very much, tesoro."- I said happily, kissing her gorgeous stomach in various spots, smiling in delight. 

I kissed my way up to her comely face, feeling my heart flutter when she pulled me in adoring, slow, lush kiss, hugging me close to herself. 

"Jeez, get a room."- sounded Martin's voice, but we couldn't care less about that. 

"What's that?"- asked Juan, catching our attention as we looked at him, only to bite back our grins.