The Play of Tentacles

Ohm is 24 and living in the human world as a secret warlock. Those who graduate from the Magic School are able to live among the humans in exception that they should hide their true identity. Ohm's student life was nothing too exciting. Yes, he learned to cast spells, make potions, train in combat and sometimes they get to hang out with mythical beasts. Nothing unusual for a warlock student going to a magic school. Still, there was and still is someone he wants to avoid at all cost.

Fluke Natouch...

The best warlock ever born in the magic kingdom. He is a living prodigy and everyone in the kingdom knows him. Spells that take months and years to practice are for him just a matter of reading the spells and casting it on the spot. His ancestors are of noble blood and you can say that they own most of the lands in the magic kingdom. Wealth and fame are given to him and it also helped that he is insanely beautiful.

Ohm can't handle such people and tries to avoid them as much as he can, but somehow Fluke manages to irritate him whenever they get their results back as Ohm is forever known as mr. 2nd place. Even now, he doesn't know how the fuck he end up in Fluke's expensive apartment in the human world, with the elder drunkenly clinging around his neck. Ohm only wanted to take a drink after a long day of work and suddenly Fluke manages to convince him into a drinking battle. Clearly not a good idea...

"Hey, stop hugging me and take off your coat," Ohm pushes the elder back who is giggling in his ears, "Ohmmy, you smell nice." Ohm rolls his eyes. Fluke has always been very innovative with his pet names for him, "Idiot. Stop sniffing and take it off!" The younger tries to loosen Fluke's arms, but the latter suddenly pulls him down, which makes the both fall on the floor.

Soft giggles fill his eardrums again and Ohm turns his head. His eyes widen when he almost touches the elder's lips. Fluke looks at him with hooded eyes and grinning lips, "I'm not drunk," Fluke whispers with a giggle and Ohm sighs. "Says the one who can barely stand on his own feet," he says.

With a flick of Fluke's wrist, Ohm is being lifted up with still his feet touching the floor and Fluke's coat magically taken off, "I can perfectly take care of myself, Ohmmyboo." He smirks and Ohm rolls his eyes, "Again with those lame names," Fluke stands up and walks towards his living space.

Ohm finally has control over his own body and he dust his suit off, "Don't cause trouble the next time," Ohm opens the door, but it shuts closed. The latter turns around with a frown and he can see Fluke leaning with his shoulder against the wall and his arms crossed over his chest, "Who says you can leave?" He smirks.

*****

"You know I hate you." Fluke hums, "Since we started high school you pestered me everyday," Fluke smirks, "Those were fun days," Ohm sighs and he leans on his seat, "Can I please go home now?" He asks but Fluke pours him another shot of strong liquor, "Not until the bottle is empty," he shakes it in front of Ohm. The latter groans out loud, frustrated by the situation.

The apartment is quiet and Ohm can feel the elder staring at him, "What?" His voice indifferent, "Can I see your little friend?" Ohm freezes. He can't believe that this person dares to ask him such a question. "What the hell do you want," The younger glares and Fluke stands up with his shot in his hand. He sits on the table just right in front of Ohm.

"I want to see it." His voice airy and seductive, but Ohm is anything but seduced. "Did you forget why I even have them?" Fluke chuckles and he drinks his shot in one go. "You shouldn't have provoked me, my honeybear." Ohm scoffs, "Out of all the spells you know, you gave me those fucking tentacles!?" Fluke laughs out loud and he falls back on the table. Legs dangling.

Ohm watches how the elder stops his laughter and looks back at him with a smirk. His left foot travels from Ohm's stomach to his chest, his neck and his toes lifting his chin up. "Come on, tiger. I heard you can control it pretty well," Ohm clicks his tongue and slaps his foot away, "Don't test me." He snaps at him and Fluke leans on his elbows.