Heartache of being a stranger to love

*this is my first ever story and its around 2am in the morning so i will accept constructive critisism thanks

****************you could say i was a normal teenage girl but up in my mind i know im not. i mean i like boys,gossip,magazines and all that girly eenage stuff but i have a truly wierd imagination. im typical in the sense that i like boys who areway out of my league, but its not only that, i'll be going through all he thing sthat go through my mind when meeting a new guy*************

hes dreamy,cute,funny.attractive,his smile is to die for,his air stays perfectly in shape and well him he's a stunner.He has a youtube channel with his cousins and well they sure know how to put a smile on your face after a long day. going back to him, i wish i could see him 24/7 just hug him and listen to his dreamy voice whilst i lay my head on his chest thinking of a possible future.

theres a problem though, A problem that stops me from going any further... he lives in a comletely different contry around 4000+ miles away and its acctually heartbreaking because he doesnt acctually know me. i've tweeted him a couple times only got a reply once or twice and i have him on facebook but i want him. The other day i got asked a question by ask.fm '' have you ever been in love with anyone you've never met?'' i being ignorant and not wanting to accept the fact that he doesnt know me said no but truly deep down i knew the awnser was yes...