Chapter 1🍉

Sugardaddyfind.com

Hmm not a bad website Mark thought.
The poor boy Mark was in desperate need for some new pacis, clothes, stuffies, etc. He needed someone rich asap (insert jungwoo's voice) sugar daddy websites was the best choice in his mind.

He looked through possible people to see who this website brought. There was was some good candidates and of course the old haggy ones. He made the choice and signed up. This website made it so the submissive chose who they wanted. This was to lower down the amount of really horny ass people. Mark chose his cutest selfie he had that was taken this year and made his profile.

 Mark chose his cutest selfie he had that was taken this year and made his profile

Mark lee
I am a little!
I want a caregiver that can spoil me. So a sugar daddy.
I'm funny, small, clumsy, and 19.

Mark thought it was good enough and left it at that.
No one really caught there eye at first so maybe this wasn't the sight for him.
It was pretty late so he hit the hay and drifted off to sleep.

~in da morning~

Mark woke from his amazing slumber and totally forgot about about the website.
It was sadly not the weekend, but it was Friday! He had work today. He work at a mall more specifically TJ Max. He took a quick shower since he did get a up a little late. He dug through his skirts, shirts, and pants for ages until he found his uniform.

Keys in one hand and his other shoe in the other he made it to his car.
Putting his right shoe on and turning on his car he was off.
Blasting some txt blue hour in the car on repeat he made it to his Tj Max.

He saw his friend Jungwoo wave over to him following with doyoung.

"Hey"Mark greeted. "You're late, care to comment!" Jungkook sassed.
"Uh Yea, sorry I woke up later then expected." Marks rubbed the back of his neck while looking down.

Mark and Doyoung were cashiers today and they just opened so no one was checking out yet.
With the time he had he sat on a stool that was behind him and looked through his phone.

Sugardaddyfind.com

Boring

Old

Ugly

Hmm...nah

..Lucas Wong
Name sounds familiar

Lucas Wong 236'3Yes most of you know me

Lucas Wong 23
6'3
Yes most of you know me. Don't expect a response I will look through your profile first.
I need someone to attend gatherings and awards shows with me.
In return I can take you shopping, to dinner, etc.
If you want to speak to me make a good first impression.

Okay okay, good first impression Mark thought. Be fore he could answer a kind women showed up to his register.

"Hi, is this all for you today?" Mark politely asked. The women responded with a simple yes as he scanned her items and bagged them.
"Okay the total will be $56.38, would you like your receipt?" "No im fine."
"Okay have a nice day"

He was happy to text Lucas, but that soon ended as he saw the long line that awaited him and Doyoung and this other side character who we'll just make a name for Steve....

The small male jumped on his bed a groaned as he was tired form the day at work. He had to cover an other employee who called sick which made him last longer at work. He was very tired but the name Lucas popped into his head.

He excitedly got up and snatched his phone form the night stand texting the man named Lucas Wong.

Hi I'm Mark lee...

He didn't't expect a fast reply and he was obviously correct, but oh would he see what awaited him for the morning
===============================================

Anyway short first chapter hehe