c h a p t e r : 4

~•~~•~

~•~~•~

~3 days later~

today is the day you and the rest of the girls meet bts. your and Mee already met 2 of them at the café but none the less you are nervous to be trained by them.

you know your skills and are confident in them but having 7 men who are insanely talented at what they do makes your stomach turn.

it is 7 in the morning and you are all your dance studio waiting for the boys to show up. your leg bounces rapidly in an up and down motion and you play with your necklace.

Mee noticed your tense state and rubs her hand on your back. you look up at her abs give her a weak smile that matches her own. you lean you head on her collarbone and she continues to rub your back.

moments later the door opens and everyone stands up to face the door.

you all watch as the 7 angels walk through the door and into the room.

wish they are a lot bigger than you thought. even jimin, he's like 5 inches taller than you.

you all bow to the men and they bow back.

"hi guys, we are bts," namjoon introduces themselves as if you all don't already know every single one of them. but none the less he continues to introduce everyone individually.

"i'm namjoon," he points to him chest. "all the way down there is yoongi," yoongi smiles lightly and waves making quick eye contacted the you all. "then that's teahyung, and jhope" they also smile and wave. "to my left this is jungkook, jimin, and jin." once more they wave and smile.

you make eye contact with jin as you are the most familiar with him abs he gives you a big smile and you smile back.

"hi we are g/n (whatever group name you want) i'm yuna." our group leader introduces herself. "and this is Mee, y/n, kenna, and hana." she introduces the rest of us and we bow once more to the older men.

"lovely! well it's nice to meet all of you and we can't wait to work with you!" jhope exclaims.

"and we have heard so much about you. the company really believes in you guys so we do too." jimin happily comments.

"well thank you! we are excited to work with you all too. so what do you guys have planned?" yuna asks.

"we figured that we should all get to know each other first so we can more comfortable." namjoon states.

"plus we brought snacks!" jin smirks eyeing the food, readying to eat. (who else misses eat jin?🤧)

you all agree to the plan and sit in a circle in the middle of the floor with the pill of snacks in the center of the circle.

us girls go around saying what our main parts in the group are. yuna is our leader, producer, and vocalist, Mee is our rapper and producer, hana is our rapper and dancer, and kenna is our dancer and vocalist.

"what about you?" jhope asks turning everyone's attention towards you.

"she does everything!" Mee excitedly brags for you while hugging your side. "really?!" jhopes expression turned into confusion and disbelief.

"yes! she's good at literally everything she try's. isn't that right y/n?" she turns towards you her face just inches away from yours.

"well i mean yeah i guess i do kind of do a little bit of everything but my main roles are main vocalist, main dancer, and the center/visual." you snuggly smile not wanting to sound like you think your better than anyone else. because if we are being honest you wouldn't have stayed here if it wasn't for your girls. you're nothing without them.

"i can definitely see why your the main visual." you heard jungkook whisper to himself next to you but you don't think he intended on anyone else hearing that.

"wow, so you also rap and help produce and all that jazz?" jhope asks snapping your attention back on him. you look at jhope and his heart warming smile is plastered across his face, it's almost as if he's proud of you even though he doesn't know you.

"yeah i have some rap lines in our debut song but i'm just learning about producing so i didn't help with that part." jhopes smile grows even bigger and he claps his hands together.

"well i wanna see what you got. pick a song and we'll dance to it!" he jumps to his feet.

"you and i? dance? like together?" you nervous point to your chest. "yes silly. i want to dance with you. come on." he gives you his hand to help you stand up. you take his soft hand that is covered in rings and stand up beside him.

everyone else moves to the back wall as they wait for you to pick a song. "we can do one of our songs if you want." jhope requests. "do you know any of our dances?" he tilts his head.

"of course she does, we are bts." yoongi smugly smiles while bringing his shoulders up to his ears.

you laugh at yoongi's cuteness," uhhh yeah sure. let's do mic drop."

authors note

edited~

i can already tell that jhope and y/n are gonna be besties😌☝🏽 as they should be