DAY ONE | MONDAY [ PT 1. ]

THE ADVENTURES OF BABYSITTING

DAY ONE | MONDAY.
PART ONE.

     " You are smart, you are talented, just do your best

" You are smart, you are talented, just do your best. And stay calm. " Toshirō spoke to himself quietly as he continued to look into the golden mirror whilst mumbling the same sentence over and over again. After his daily warmup routine, he walked over to sit down at his well-organized desk to neatly straighten up the stack of papers that were laying on the desk. " Okay today is the day, you got this Toshirō. " He carefully slides the papers in the blinder and started to flip through it making sure everything was tidy and perfect before getting up to walk to his car.

Meanwhile on the other side of town . . . " Yessir! This is gonna be amazing! " ( Y / n ) howled loudly in his empty house as his mother was currently at work and his older sister was at a friend's house. Grabbing the paintbrush drenched in blue paint the male flew the brush everywhere on canvas, and his wall that now was covered with blue polka dots, " Mom's gonna kill me. " He scratched his head then shrugged his shoulders as he snatched up the beautifully taken black and white pictures, only to tear them into shreds and throw over the wet paint.

" Oh shit! I'm gonna be late. " He looked over at the clock whilst changing clothes, and taking ahold of the still soaked painting to run out of the door to his truck.

As the male was backing up the truck a sudden loud squeal made him stop the vehicle in its tracks, " Who the hell is Oh my fucking god. " ( Y / n ) slammed his head on the steering wheel whilst the horn honked loudly. " ( Y / n )! Hi! How are you? " The female voice made the male roll his eyes to the back of his head, the female was no other than Momo Itsuki, that one girl who went to middle school with him and couldn't keep her eyes off him since then.

" Hey. What do you want? " He repeatedly looked down at his watch to see time was oddly going by faster than usual, " I was wondering if you would like to stop by the car wash today? We're washing cars for free! And maybe. . . I can wash your truck? " The female winked then handed ( Y / n ) a colorful paper with countless letters on them. ' I can wash my own damn truck, the fuck. ' ( Y / n ) looked at the watch one more time before his eyes turned into the size of China plates.