one

KENTRELL POV

"KENTRELL GAULDEN!" that bitchass teacher I forgot the name of yelled at me.

"STOP TALKING TO NAMJOON AND GET ON WITH YOUR WORK!" damn cranky bitch whats got your panties in a twist.

i sat at the back of the class with my friends; Sheyaa, Cordae, Namjoon and Hoseok. I've been friends with Shey and Cordae since childhood but i met Joon and J-Hope(Hoseok) in middle school.

Namjoon/Joon:

Hoseok/J-hope/Hobi:

Hoseok/J-hope/Hobi:

"Fuck you Joon, done went and got me in trouble

"Fuck you Joon, done went and got me in trouble."

"That was your own fault fuck you mean."

"Shut it dimples."

"omg."

Third Person's POV

the five boys kept talking until the teacher snapped.

"RIGHT! THAT'S IT! YOU CAN SPEND THE REST OF THE PERIODS IN ISOLATION!" they groaned and slowly got up and out of the classroom.

"this is all your fault denty." sheyaa says.

"forreal." hoseok added on.

kentrell frowned at his friends ganging up on him, especially sheyaa. it wasn't his fault he was a bit deformed in the forehead area.

"i hate isolat-" namjoon started then stopped when we saw 5 other boys walking down the corridor.

seokjin, yoongi, taymor, bryson, nahmir were coming down the same corridor as the others. namjoon's heart stopped beating momentarily as he saw his crush, seokjin(jin), looking at him. seokjin winked and namjoon swore he busted a phat nut in his pants.

"what are y'all doing here?" bryson started, eyeing sheyaa who was frozen in his place. "don't tell me y'all are going to isolation too."

"nah their going to eat out donald trump." yoongi snarkily added in.

"w-we are," sheyaa stuttered out. the four other boys in his group sniggered. kentrell was elbowed sharply in his abdomen by sheyaa. 

"oOF-" kentrell sputtered. why was it always him. this was ableism because of his dentyness.

nahmir was about to spit some game at cordae when the teacher in the door said, "come in you delinquents." the boys rolled their eyes and went into the isolation room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

there were ten tables, so two people had to sit at each table.

"joonie~" seokjin called out to namjoon who blushed profusely. "come sit with me joonie." namjoon nearly tripped with his clumsy ass rushing over to the table seokjin was sitting at. 

"gay." kentrell laughed, receiving an angry glare from namjoon. 

kentrell was so lost in using his phone that everyone got seated apart from him. yoongi with hoseok(geigh), bryson with sheyaa(homo) and nahmir with cordae(very gae). kentrell looked around and saw the only seat left was next to.....

Taymor. 

-----------------------------------------------

(A/N) yes kentrell's group are bottoms in this story. i want to break the stereotype that the masculine ones in a relationship are always tops. it doesn't work like that. you can be feminine and be a top, just like you can be masculine and be a bottom.

character pictures incase you don't know who seokjin and yoongi is. They are from the k-pop group BTS and they are so attractive i cant lmao.

seokjin/jin:

yoongi: