Chapter 2: First day of school part 2

Jasmine's POV
Me and Carlos finally arrived to B'5. Carlos sat at the back and I decided I would sit next to him. As I sat down i started to get lost in my thoughts. I still can't believe I'm here but I'm not here just to make friends and be all pink princess. I was here for one job. I need to find James he can help me with this. Suddenly I got interrupted. I shook my head to came back to reality.
"Hey jasmine why so quiet before you were very talkative" Carlos asked
"Oh sorry what?" I replied
"I said you-" as Carlos started to say but he got interrupted.
A blue-haired girl stood in front of our desk.
"Oh you must be Evie I'm Jasmine" I said
"Nice to meet you Jasmine I'm guessing Carlos told you about me?" She replied
"Actually I did-" Carlos began to say.
"Oh yeah he definitely did" I interrupted
"Oh wait ain't you the girl that does the fashion?" I asked.
"Omg yes I'm am" she replied.
Before I could say anything else two girls came towards us one with black long hair and a blue dress the other also had long black hair and she looked like she was wearing some kind of uniform.
"Your Jane right daughter of Fairy Godmother and your Lonnie daughter of Mulan" I asked
"Omg yes I love the your blonde hair and your outfit is amazing" Jane replied.
"Oh thank you" I said.
Then the teacher came into the room and she was telling us to all be silent.
"Hey" Carlos whispered to me.
"Um how did you know about them" he asked
"I never told you about them"
"Well before you join a new school you find out some things" I replied putting a red lollipop in my mouth as I was looking at him.
I don't remember the rest of that class it was quite boring and the next class was even more boring. When the lunch bell rang I quickly ran to my locker to put my books away when I suddenly got interrupted by someone.

Carlos's POV
I started walking out of class then I heard a familia voice. It's was Jay he was running towards me.
"Hey Jay what's up" I asked.
"Hey have you met the new girl yet?" He asked.
"Yes and let my guess you want me to get you with her?" I said as I joked.
"Kinda yeah what's her name I never had the time to ask her in English?" He asked.
"Her names Jasmine" I told him.
"Wow"
"What?" I asked him
"Oh that's just such a pretty name for a gorgeous girl" he told me
"I'm not going to disagreeing to that I mean I'm pretty sure all the guys in the school are all other her already" I said as I couldn't stop smiling.
"Yeah" he said also smiling.
We both headed to our lockers and I suddenly couldn't stop thinking of her how her eyes sparkle when I look into them or when she smiles the whole planet shines. She's just perfect.