𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2

It's been a while since I first published the first part to this so if you would like you can go back and read it. Well here goes nothing...........

(Warning: abuse)

JJ POV

It had been about a week since Y/N had found out about my father. She made sure to take care of me and give me anything I needed. She didn't have to but she did. She was always checking in on me and not allowing me to go home but I had to eventually. Y/N begged for her to go with me but I didn't want her getting hurt because of me.

Once I got back home, I walked into the destroyed house. Junk all over the floor and all over the tables and counters.

After checking all the room and the back yard, I assumed my father wasn't home. He did this quite a lot. Just disappear for a few days not letting anyone know where the hell he was.

I walked into my room taking in the sight of it. It was a complete and utter disaster. The covers on my bed laid in the floor with the pillows and sheets all tangled up. Clothes, beer cans, blunts, empty juuls and all kinds of other junk littered the floor. I walked over and closed the open window cause the breeze was cool.

I tidied up my room, putting my black covers back on my bed, throwing my dirty clothes into the laundry basket that was in the corner of my room. Occasionally, finding one or two of
Y/N's bras and shirts. I smiled as I threw them into the basket.

Finally, I took off my shirt and flopped onto my bed. It was probably the first time I'd actually fell asleep on my own bed in a long time.

I was planing on just taking a nap but I ended up sleeping all night long.

I woke up to the sunlight shining on my eyes. blinding me. I covered my face with my hands as I groaned, rolling onto my back instead of my stomach.

I looked over and grabbed my phone checking the time. 8:42.

I placed my phone back down and got up on my feet, suddenly feeling the urge to go find me something to eat.

I sleepily walked out of my room to see my dad sitting on the couch drinking a beer. I froze at the sight of him, feeling my whole body go numb.

His eyes flickered over at me, staring at me with his icy glare.

I ran my hand through my hair before shoving my hands into the pockets of my shorts and beginning to walk into the kitchen when I was stopped by his voice.

"You've been working out, eh?"

I turned back around to face him and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "What?" I asked, quietly.

"You've got abs" Luke said, pointing to my abdomen.

I looked down remember I didn't have a shirt on. But I've had abs for almost a year now. Of course he didn't know. He never cared enough to notice or ask.

"Mhmm" I hummed, walking into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to see nothing but cases of beer. I sighed before pushing them out of the way to find a carton of eggs in the back. Hallelujah.

"Hey, you making breakfast?" My dad yelled from the living room.

"Mhmm"

"Make me some" he commanded

I sighed as I grabbed a frying pan out of the cabinet I cleaned off the stove and placed the pan on it as turned into stove.

As I waited for it to heat up I looked over at the mountain of dishes in the sink. I walked over to them and turned the sink water on. When nothing came out of the spout, I looked in the cabinet under the sink and tapped the pipes. Nothing.

"Hey dad" I walk into the doorway of the living room. "Did you pay the water bill?"

"Do I look like I've got that kind of money, boy?" Luke said harshly.

"But dad....." I trail off, looking at my feet before glancing up at him. "I gave you over half of my paycheck from the last two weeks to help you pay for it"

"You know damn well your pathetic excuse of a paycheck doesn't do shit" Luke scoffed, taking a sip of his beer.

I clenched my jaw as I shook my head. I knew damn well that it was more than enough to pay for at least half of the water bill.

"I gave you plenty of money and if you didn't spend it on your goddamn water, then I want my money back" I growled, pointing my finger at him. Probably not the smartest move.

"I don't have your fucking money!" My father shouted, standing up making me back up a step.

"Then where the fuck is it, hmm?" I shouted back. "Oh, I know why.......you spend my money on your alcohol and drugs!" I knock one of the beer bottles off the table making it shatter against the hardwood floor. "Cause you can't afford them yourself!"

"I worked my ass off-" I was cut off by a harsh slam against the wall.

"You owe me more than you can imagine you little bastard" Luke snapped at me.

"Fuck you! I don't owe you shit!" I yell causing him to lay a punch to my jaw.

I pushed him off me but he came back, grabbing at my hair, pulling it violently as he kicked me in the gut repeatedly before throwing me to the floor.

I grunted at the pain in my side before feeling knees stab into my torso and then thousands of hits to my face.
I began to taste the familiar metallic filling up my mouth.

There was a punch to my right eye making my vision blur. I continue to try and fight back but I couldn't.

I could feel the blood spilling out of my mouth and dripping down my chin as my nose bleed along with all the other cuts.

Finally, I gave up and he must have noticed how weak I was as tears floated down my face. I'd never cried in front of him. I always took the beatings like a man but this was worst than I'd ever had and he must have realized cause he stopped hitting me and just looking down at me .

I let a sob escape my lips as pain exploded all over my weak body. I was full on crying like a baby now. Luke stood up and started walking away but I shot my hand out with everything I had in me, grabbing ahold of his ankle making him trip and fall flat on his face.

I quickly got to my feet every muscle in my body aching as I did so. I kicked him over and over nonstop, kicking him everywhere.

"I hate you!" A scream rips through my throat, cracking at the last word as blood flew from my mouth.

Once I knew he wasn't gonna get up, I spat on his face.

I dragged myself over to the table, pushing all the empty beer bottles off the table. All of them crashing to the floor. Glass shattering everywhere. I grabbed the little containers of pills and chucked them across the room and some out the window.

I limbed into the kitchen, turning off the stove and then opened the fridge. I grab a case at a time and dropped them on the floor. Beer and glass spilling all over the kitchen floor.

After I had finished destroying his house, I grabbed a hoodie out of my room and walked out to my bike.

I hopped on it weakly and drove off, leaving a trail of dust behind me.

Part 3 possibly?

This one was kinda long and there may be a few errors.

Word count: 1285