3 𝐀𝐌

I woke up to the sound of music coming from the kitchen. I groaned as I rolled over falling into the absents of JJ. I rolled even more and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I turned it on the light blighting me. My eyes finally adjusted and I read the time. 3:04 AM

"What the fuck....." I groaned as I sit up slowly knowing my hair was a reck sticking up in a different direction. I slowly stood up out of bed and stretched. I was wearing a pair of shorts and then one of JJs shirts that fell to my mid-thighs. I slowly dragged myself out of the bedroom to see what the hell JJ was doing blasting music at 3 in the morning.

I walked into the kitchen to see him in only his baggy sweatpants dancing as he walked to the fridge and got a carton of eggs out before sliding back to the counter in his socks. I smiled weakly as I rubbed my eyes. How was he so perfect?

I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "Well look who's up" JJ snickered before turning around to face me.

"Why are you up?" I whispered softly leaning into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Couldn't sleep" he shrugged kissing my forehead. "You can go back to bed, beautiful. I'll turn down the music"

"No, you already woke me up" I giggled looking past him to see a cookie mix laying on the counter.

"You're making cookies?" I asked looking up at his ocean eyes and messy knotted hair that plopped onto his head.

"Mhmm wanna help?" JJ implied and I nodded in response. JJ turned around to face the counter as I moved so I was next to him.

"Alright, you check that and make sure I got everything" JJ handed me the cookie mix package which had the ingredients on the back. I looked at the stuff he had laid out before looking back at the ingredients.

"Yep that's everything" I replied grabbing the scissors and cutting open the packages then I handed it to JJ who dumped the cookie mix into a bowl spilling a little on the counter.

"Jay!" I shouted giggling as he wiped the mess off into the floor. "Now I'm gonna have to sweep the floor"

"Oh it will be fine princess" JJ rolled his eyes as he grabbed an egg out of the carton.

"JJ JJ JJ" I repeated his name stopping him from cracking the egg as I grabbed it out of his hand afraid he would make a huge mess. "How about I do this part and you soften the butter yeah?"

"M'kay" JJ grabbed the small bowl with the stick of butter in it and stuck it in the microwave. He started dancing to the music as he waited before walking over to me as I cracked the egg open and then put it in the big bowl.

"Dance with me baby" JJ spun me around so I was facing him. I swayed my hips to the music before wiping the little bit of egg that was on my thumb onto JJs bare chest.

"Ewwww" He whined rubbing it off as I laughed at him. "Oh, you wanna be like that?" He chuckled walking over to the microwave as it beep. He got the butter out and stuck his finger in the soft butter getting it all over his finger.

"JJ no!" I point my finger at him as I backed up and he came closer grinning at me.

"I swear to god if you—" I was cut off by my own scream as JJ sprinted forward. I instantly ran into the living room and to the other side of the coffee table.

"Oh, c'mon Y/n it's just a little butter" He rolled his eyes holding up the finger with butter on it.

"I will kill you if you wipe that on me," I tell him moving a little as he came closer.

He lunged at me trying to grab my wrist but I was already gone and running into the kitchen again. I searched through the drawer with all the big metal spoons and spatulas until I found a metal spatula. I raise it up getting ready to swing making JJ who was about to wipe that butter on me stop dead in his track.