3 Reasons Why

A/N: I'm sorry in advance! ;c

- KimCop -

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

F

or the past years that Kimmon and Copter started dating, Kimmon never really failed to shower his boyfriend with his love and affection. Kimmon's a full package, you can say that. He's always full of surprises during events like, Valentine's, Christmas, Anniversaries and more.

They both love each other since then. Well, since then. Since the very beginning until Copter changed a tiny bit.

"When are you going back?" Kimmon asked. Copter went out again without his permission, and, without telling him.

"I don't know. Just sleep. I might get back late." Copter answered.

"Okay, be safe on your way home. Love you." Copter ended up the call. Kimmon felt a struck of pain on his chest. It feels like, he's the only one who's saving their relationship, who's making things work. Kimmon is the only one. Copter changed, that's for sure. He always went back home late, and Kimmon doesn't know where or what is he doing outside.

Copter changed.

He's not the same old Copter before. The one who show his affection towards Kimmon every single day. The one who never went out without telling, nor having Kimmon's permission. The who used to love Kimmon. The one who used to..

Kimmon can't sleep. He's worried about Copter. It's almost midnight, yet he still hasn't arrived. Kimmon looked at the clock, watching as it's hand turn by itself. It's already past midnight, yet there's still no sign of Copter.

He later on heard the doorknob. Kimmon stood up and walk out of the room. "Why are you back at this hour? Where have you been? Why aren't you answering my calls?" Kimmon simultaneously asked. Copter's drunk, it's visible.

"Why do you care?" Copter asked. Kimmon walked towards him and tried to support him but before his hands landed on his boyfriend,  Copter slapped his arms away.

"Will you please stop?" Copter annoyingly asked.

"Listen here, Kimmon." He pointed at Kimmon.

"I never loved you." Copter said, that made Kimmon's heart shatter into pieces. He's not sure whether Copter said that because he's drunk but, all he know is that, it hurts. It really does.

"I just pity you because you've been tailing me since forever. I just don't get it. Why are you like this? Don't you find yourself annoying?" Copter added. Kimmon tried not to listen, Copter's drunk, that's why he thought that he's just blabbering things. Kimmon wrapped his arms around Copter's shoulders.

"Copter, baby, you're drunk. Let's go to b-" Copter pushed Kimmon away, which made Kimmon land straight into the cold hard floor.

"Do I need to repeat myself? Kimmon, I never loved you. I never do. I never really did. I just pity you, okay? Please. Stop being an idiot. Wake up, Kimmon. It's time to wake up from your nightmare. All this time, I never really thought of you more than friends. Wait, I don't even know if I should call you as my friend. Kimmon, those things i've done with you in the past? Those mean nothing to me." Copter looked at Kimmon with an unknown expression.

"Copter.." Kimmon's eyes started to water.

"You pity me, why? Why are you doing this? Did I do something wrong? Tell me. Tell me why. Give me 3 reasons why." Kimmon said, as the tears began to fall into his cheeks. Copter laughed at his question annoyingly.

"You want me to say?" Copter asked.

"Alright."

"Reason number one, YOU. ARE. ANNOYING." Copter pointed at him.

"Reason number two, no you didn't do anything wrong. It's my fault for giving you hopes. Wait, no, blame yourself because you're the one who fooled yourself that I love you."

"Reason number three, because you are you, Kimmon."

Kimmon heart shattered into pieces. He felt that the walls are breaking, the walls he used to build to prevent any problems and circumstances that would lead him and Copter to a break up.

But everything's just a show. Copter never loved Kimmon. Copter never thought about loving him. All this time, everything, those things they did; they were never real. It's like a dream, and he needs to wake up. Kimmon woke up. Kimmon woke up from the fact that everything's just a dream, that everything didn't exist. That Copter never loved him.

°°°