𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"C'mon babe! Get your ass up" I begged as I pulled on my boyfriend's arm.

JJ groaned before swatting me away. He had slept all fucking day and it was time for him to get his lazy ass up.

I climbed onto the bed and sat on top of his shirtless back and started punching his back so maybe he would get up.

He grunted before shoving me off him making me flip onto the bed beside him. "Asshole" I muttered before shoving him back only for him to chuckle lowly cause he barely moved.

I furrowed my eyebrows then pushed him harder making him finally opens his eyes and look at me.

"Do that again and see what happens" his voice low and raspy which I found really hot but that was besides the point.

I pushed him again with everything I had making him almost fall off the bed but he placed his feet on the floor. He immediately stood up and picked me up by my legs so that I was hanging upside down.

"JJ, put me down!" I grabbed onto his leg for dear life in case he dropped me which I doubted he would but you never know.

"What's the magic word?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Please......please put me down"

"Nope, that's wrong. The magic word was actually weed but I guess I'll put you down" JJ laughed as he slowly and gently laid me down on the cold floor.

I stood up and punched his shoulder.
"I hate you"

"Oh c'mon. You love me" JJ wrapped his arms around me, burying me into his chest.

"Maybe but that doesn't stop me from doing this" I said as I twisted his nipples making him yelp.

Before I could run he grabbed my wrist pulling me back. He picked me up bridal style and threw me onto the bed. Then he started tickling me making me laugh hysterically as I squirmed from underneath him but I wasn't going anywhere cause he had me pinned down. His knees where place on either side of my thighs holding me in places as one of his hands held me down as he tickled the shit of me.

"Stop! JJ, cut it out! I swear to god-" I could finish my sentence cause I started laughing to hard.

"This is what you get you little asshole" JJ said continuing to hold me down.

"You're gonna make me piss my pants!" I giggle, pushing his chest with everything I had.

"Then piss your pants" JJ laughed.

Finally, I pulled out of his grip and scrabbled to the edge of the bed only for JJ to tackle me sending us both into the floor as we both scream.

I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and then a heavy body falling on top of me, crushing my ribs.

"Shit" we both cursed as we groaned and JJ rolled off of me.

"You alright?" He asks, looking over at me.

"Yeah, just hit the back of my head" I murmur scrunching up my nose.

JJ sat up and pulled me up so I was sitting. He grabbed ahold of my face and looked at the back of my head.
"Oh baby, I'm so sorry" he mumbled as he kissed the top of my head.

"What?"

"You're got a knot on your head. I guess you hit it on the nightstand" He frowns at me with his puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry"

"JJ, I'm fine" I caress his cheeks cause he looked so disappointed in himself.

"You sure? I didn't mean to hurt you" he said softly and I laugh at how cute he was.

"I'm sure and I love you" I smiled as I wrap my arms around the back of his neck.

"I love you more" JJ said pecking my lips with a small kiss.

"Not possible"

This was just a small imagine. Hope you enjoyed.

Word count: 664