epsisode seven, season one

After an hours of pure laziness you fell asleep engulfed in the squishy animals as charli flopped next to you on the king bed grabbing the dinosaur from under your back. You rolled over and were dead asleep.
*MORNING*
The seven a.m. alarm went off signaling you to wake up as you went into the kitchenette to make a slight breakfast for yourself of coffee and cold chicken tenders from the night prior. Sitting on the couch as you played random nothings on the tv behind you as everyone decided to collect themselves to the living room from their deep slumberland of LA greeting you as you stayed silent nibbling little bites onto the half eaten chicken tender.
Chase: y/n we have to get out plan straight
You: me and charli distract everyone in lingerie and you guys get the sword. Easy peasy.
Vinnie: charli, y/n, that's so dangerous. Are you sure
Charli: vin we"ll be careful
She reassured placing a hand on her older brother's shoulder as he leaned next to you
Vinnie: this is really dangerous to do you guys,
You: Vinnie we know.
Kairi: so tonight at 12:30, we'll leave?
You nodded in agreement as everyone else nodded as you shuffled into your room with Vinnie following in a close second place.
Vinnie: look y/n if it, the plan doesn't work out, have this.
He handed you a golden ring with a diamond engraved into the center that wrapped around your finger perfectly. He had the necklace to match.
You: thanks Vinnie. It's gorgeous
Vinnie: it was my grand mother's.
You smiled while hugging him and pulling away before going back to the main room to sit there in pujamas and do absolutely nothing until later in the day.