Entry Two

-A Week Later-

Lucinda rolled up to a nearby gas station and walked in.

"And as we find out more about the death of detective Calvin Stone, cops are saying that it wasn't only the fire which killed him. Doctor Laurent had an autopsy done, and doctors found a hole in his head which appeared to be a bull..."

"20 on number 2," Lucinda said as she placed cash down on the counter. The cashier took the money, and Lucinda turned around, looking around the store.

As she was picking out the snacks, she wanted she heard the bell of the gas station door open.

"Hi, I'm Detective Jorge Freeman. I work with NYPD. Have you seen..."

"Shit," Lucinda cussed to herself and ran to the bathroom. Lucinda grabbed the gun that's strapped to her and loaded it. She stood on the bathroom seat, just waiting for the signal.

She heard the door open and the bathroom stall door open. She pointed the gun at the officer's head and shot him. She walked out of the bathroom and looked at the cashier.

He had the phone in his hand, looking frightened. Lucinda pointed the gun at his head and dropped the phone.

"Aht Aht Aht, Snitches get stitches, you little shit," Lucinda said. She gave him a little wink and shot him too. She grabbed a few items, ran to her car, and placed gas in the car.

She whistled a slight tone as she did it. When she finished, she got in the car and headed straight for the nearby town.

She pulled up to the town's local motel and parked the car. When she walked in, she went straight to the room she was staying in.

Lucinda locked the door behind her and threw the keys on the desk. She turned on the television and went straight to the kitchen to cook a meal.

"Here we have a neighbor and friend of Calvin Stone, Cindy Lou," The reporter said.

"I knew Calvin for a long time. He was a very important friend to me. It broke my heart to hear what happened to him,"

"Bastard bitch," Lucinda said while slicing the tomatoes for the meal.

"He was a nice guy, you know, willing to help. You can usually call on him whenever you needed help,"

"Nice guy? Yeah, fucking right. I bet you wanted help when you needed your pussy pleased. I WAS THE ONE FUCKING THERE," Lucinda raged as she now began cutting the tomatoes more aggressively.

When she looked down, she noticed the tomatoes were all crushed. She sighed and put her head down.

"Shouldn't even have been like this," Lucinda mumbled to herself.

"M heart truly goes out to his wife. You know, wherever she is. I tried to contact her, but it may be a phone change or something, but I'd understand. Wouldn't want everyone calling your phone while mourning, you know," Cindy said with a couple of tears rolling down.

"That fake ass hoe. Everything about Cindy. Fake. Fake. Fake. What the hell did Calvin see in her," Lucinda ranted.

"And as we learn more about Calvin, the search for his wife Lucinda also is place. When reviewing the scenery of the fire, no one could find her body which leads cops to a possible theory: Did she do it?"

Lucinda turned off the television and placed the ish into the oven. She sat on the bed and pulled out her journal.

Dear Journal:
I had never seen my life going down this path. I always did what my mother said. I cleaned, cooked, took care of him as if he was a big ass baby who couldn't take care of himself.