💜🖌(Hex x FNF ENA) Under my best friend's stairway📺💜

(Ayo, crackship checkkk)

(Not really fluff, it's just a wholesome story with shipping powers"

(Warning: Bad grammar, typos, first time writing fluff)

    Whitty invited Hex to come to his house, Hex didn't know why but he came. After wandering around for bit Hex heard a noise, His antennas moved once he heard the noise again. It sound strange, like a noise from a creepy weird-core themed website, soon Hex had found a door under Whitty's staircase, he opened it to see what was inside. His antennas where touching the ceiling and the place was quite small. He heard it again. His antenna's perked up as he turned around. That's when he saw it

It was a blue and yellow girl with black hair coming out of a painting. Hex backed up do to him being scared and the girl just looked at him, confused. "Well this is quite puzzling!" The girl said with a smile, walking closer to Hex. She was the perfect size to hit inside the stairway. Once she got close enough to Hex, she said "Salutations sir!". Hex looked at the girl confused, from one side of her being blocky to the other being cartoon like, this girl was weird. "Hi!" Hex said, smiling back, "I'm ENA!" The girl said with her cheerful voice, waiting for Hex to respond. "It's nice to meet you ENA! The name's Hex!" Hex said, before leaving the staircase, with ENA following him.

Hex helped ENA out of the staircase, ENA only came up to his hip. The robot looked at the girl, Whitty came over before speaking, "Who the fuck is this and where did you get her?" Whitty yelled. "It's ok Whitmore, her name is ENA, she was in a painting under your stairway!" Hex spoke, being followed by ENA, "Salutations!" 

ENA had a smile on her face, so did Hex, but Whitty was confused, "Hello.. I'm Whitty." Whitty mumbled, putting his hands on his hips. ENA laughed "Oh this would be the greatest day! I have met two new friends-" ENA was about to saw, before her eyes went staticy as she spun around, her face was now white and black, "No no no! This will be terrible! The most despairful day of my life!" ENA cried. Hex looked at ENA with a confused face on his screen, how could her emotions change so quick? ENA changed back to normal, "Heh.. sorry bout that!" ENA laughed. Hex looked at the small girl and picked her up, smiling, before bringing her upstairs.

Hex learned more about ENA and ENA learned more about Hex. Hex learned about ENA's different emotions and personalities while ENA learned about how Hex sometimes glitches if he has a breakdown. Both getting closer to each other. Whitty went upstairs to check on them, just to see ENA sleeping on Hex's lap, he was also asleep, both of them blushing. Whitty sighed, putting a blanket over the two as he left to do his thing, if the unwanted guest was nice to Hex, he shouldn't kick her out.

(WOW, I WROTE SOME5HING GOOD FOR ONCE!)