Intro

Years go past faster than a blink of an eye for someone such as she. She was born as mortal as once could be, bright eyed and full of desire to be something more. She was murdered for being a healer who the townsfolk soon deemed as a witch and they went after her. She had been young and had no other family or friends to escape but when she died, they didn't expect her to come back.

She ravaged the village, leaving only the teenagers and young children who were still innocent in her killing.

The ground on where she died, was a part of a very old spiritual ritual and she was no longer of flesh and blood but of magic and bloodlust. She was no longer human but maybe just a little demonic.

The first time she met the man named Vlad Tepes the Third, he had been but a mortal. He was a war lord whose own victory and cunningness was sought for in many other wars going on at the time between territories. The greatest being against the Ottoman Empire.

The night she had met him was in late in the years of 1450's as she had been in the area chasing after a rouge werewolf. The werewolf had pissed her off a few months ago when they both ended up in a rather large town on the south border of Wallachia. By a stupid incident, she was in turn needed to flee from the town for a couple of years because of said werewolf. 

__________________________________________________________

The Intro was inspired by Coffee, cause that's the only reason why I still function. 

There is no beta reader, we die like men.