Chapter 1 Episode 1

Agatha was a peculiar individual. Maybe that was why she got along with her so well. Agatha didn't judge her for what she was and didn't seem to mind when Melina herself would disappear for days on end to go off to hunt or kill rouge creatures of the night from time to time.

She had dragged Melina to a convent in Budapest called St. Mary's in 1897. She was to be questioning Jonathan Harker whose finance wanted to know where he had gone and why he ended up at this convent without so much as word to where he had been.

She had grown bored by Jonathan's retelling of his stay at Castle Dracula and decided to prowl the halls of said convent.

She found it quite amusing that she, a demon, could prowl the halls of the Holy Lord's own people. She had already feasted on one young nun's soul after they had met and the young nun stunk of lust upon them two meeting. She was not a sex demon by any means but a meal was a meal.

She doesn't discriminate.

She wondered back to Agatha's bedchamber in the basement of the chapel, where the two of them would often speculate and come up with scientific ideas from time to time upon their stay here.

She picked up a notebook that Agatha seemed to have found with the unmistakable name of the author of the notebook itself.

This book belonged to Vlad.

Its been quite some time since she had heard that name.

She flipped through the pages until she found her name. Melina Petrovna.

She ran her fingers over the dried ink. The book told her what she already knew as she had told him of her past and rise from death itself.

At the end, the last little note that he had written was "Ea care mi-a secerat sufletul."

She who reaped my soul.

And there was a drawing of her that night, hand cupping a rose from the bush.

She did not know that he could draw that well. It was almost alive. It made her cold dead heart clench at the sight of her written in his notebook.

The faint scent of Vlad Tepes III faintly scented the page and book itself.

How did Agatha find this?

She braced herself against the desk's sturdy frame, he affected her till this day. When she finally decided to sleep, to which she really didn't need besides to pass time, she dreamt of him. She dreamt that she wanted to do to him that night. Looking back at that night after so many years she wished that she had stayed longer.

She wished she could have figured out why that one mortal man made her wish to stay.

The undeniable sound of bats screeching outside snapped her out of her mental state.

It was already nightfall?

She put the notebook back before making her way upstairs to where she was met with the sight of a wolf prowling on the other side of the gates and Agatha approaching the Mother Superior who was standing just inside of the gate itself.

"Mother Superior, on no account invite that creature in," Agatha marched towards the Mother Superior as she stayed in the shadows. The other nuns she could hear bustling about doing who know what.

She knew that vampires did not need an invite anywhere, so why was this Dracula halting his assault. Did he truly believe in the folklore?

"That is not a temptation with which I was struggling." The wolf pacing back and forth made me wonder what he was actually waiting for.