I Want To Break Free

Aziraphale was in the nursery, Eden was crying, and no matter what the angel did, she just didn't want to go to sleep.

"My dear, what is wrong? Your father will return soon." Crowley had left to pick up their take out dinner, and the moment he left, Eden started to cry.

Since the only time they would leave South Downs was together, they would go to St James Park with little Eden in her stroller, but it seemed Eden wasn't yet used to Crowley being gone for long periods of time, which as far as Eden was concerned, ten minutes was much too long.

He wondered what it would be like when it was time for him to return to the bookshop.

Just then, he realized there was one thing he didn't try, something that soothed her when she was still growing inside of the angel's womb.

"I want to break free, I want to break free, I want to break free from your lies, you're so self satisfied, I don't need you, I got to break free. God knows, God knows I want to break free!" sang Aziraphale and Eden had stopped crying and was grinning.

"Oh jolly good, there's that precious smile. Now why don't we..." Eden started to sniffle.

"No wait, I'll finish the song! Ahem, I've fallen in love, I've fallen in love for the first and this time I know it for real, I've fallen in love, God knows, god knows I've fallen in love. It's strange but it's true, I can't get over the way you love me like you do, but I have to be sure, when I walk out that door, oh how I want to be free, baby, oh how I want to be free, oh how I want to break free!"

Eden gurgled with happiness and Aziraphale hugged her close. "It seems I have found the answers I seek Little One." He cooed as he showered her with kisses.

"That or she sensed I'm home." said I voice behind them. Aziraphale whirled around and there was Crowley, who had set down their takeout bags and was holding his cellphone.

"Come on Angel, give us another verse." Crowley begged, grinning ear to ear.

Aziraphale blushed. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Since the second verse, shame I missed the first bit but I'm sure you'll treat Eden and I to another concert this evening?" Crowley asked as he pocketed his cellphone and pecked Aziraphale on the cheek.

"I remembered it was the only song that would get her to calm down whenever she was restless." He said fondly remembering the nights where Crowley would sing to the baby kicking in his belly.

"It still is apparently." Replied Crowley as he kissed Eden on the cheek. "My Queenie loves her Queen." He chuckled.

"Come on you two, let's eat." Crowley said as he lead Aziraphale and Eden to the dining room.