Glasses

"Angel, have ya seen my glasses?" Crowley said as he currently searched underneath the coffee table for his missing glasses.

"I'm afraid not love. Did you check your knicker drawer?" Aziraphale replied from the kitchen. The angel was currently cooking their lunch.

Crowley groaned, "That was the first place I looked!" He was still on his knees but was now looking underneath the couch. "This is ridiculous!"

Eden was in her play pen, watching her Dad with fascination, wearing a pair of black glasses. She had climbed over her pen, knocked the glasses off of the coffee table and carried her prize back into the pen. The glasses we're barley balancing on her tiny nose, but she was wearing them none the less, wondering what her Dad was looking for.

"You'll have to find them later darling, lunch is ready! You and Eden get washed up while I'll set the table!" Aziraphale called.

Crowley let out a defeated sigh, "Alright love."

He turned and immediately burst out laughing at the sight that greeted him.

There was little Eden, wearing a giant pair of glasses on her tiny little head.

"Well, it seems I found my glasses, and they've been stolen!" He crawled over to the play pen and scooped up the little thief.

Aziraphale heard laughing and he called out,

"Crowley! What are you two doing in there? The food is getting cold!" He froze when Crowley entered the dining room with a very excited baby, wearing a pair of glasses.

"Oh my. What do we have here?" He wheezed in-between gasps of laughter. Eden had no idea what was so funny. "I found my glasses angel!" Crowley smiled from ear to ear.

"It appears that we have a little thief on our hands!" Crowley chuckled as Eden had become enchanted by the sight of food waiting on the table. The glasses slid off her face and Aziraphale caught them before they could hit the ground.

"What are we going to do with you Little One?" Aziraphale asked as he kissed Eden's forehead.

"Feed me for one thing!" Crowley said, making his voice as childlike as possible.

"Feed me Papa or I'll steal you blind!"

"Oh hush you wily thing! Come now, let's eat."

After this day, whenever Crowley's glasses would go missing, the first place he would check was wherever Eden would be and that was where they often would be.