one.

the palm woods/ sage's apartment 10:36 am

10:36 am

SAGE SIGHED AS SHE SLUNG HER BEACH BAG OVER HER SHOULDER. she was honestly so sick of doing nothing. ever since her producer, gustavo, left to find new talent she's had almost nothing to do. she kind of misses him.

she slides on her flip flops and opens the front door of her penthouse.

yeah, her album was a pretty big hit. she still lived at the palm woods, she just moved up a few levels.

she made sure to lock her door. she wouldn't want any crazy fans to get in her house and steal something... again.

she stepped in the elevator and sighed.

"i'm already bored." she mumbled to herself. she has spent almost every day of the past month either at the pool lounging or writing songs.

her phone buzzed.

she raised an eyebrow. she didn't really have any close friends and her father never texts her, he just calls.

even though she's been here for half a year, she hasn't made that many friends.

when she first moved in she made friends with a girl names jess. she was fun until she was sent back to tennessee.

next was carolina. she moved to new york after a month. apparently her parents sent her to some fancy boarding school.

last was ashley. she stuck around for a good two months and honestly sage thought she was going to be the one to stay. she left to film a movie in canada.

so sage gave up. everyone around her just left, so she put it into her music.

she did meet one more person, who she doesn't like to talk about. he broke her heart more than she thought it could be broken.

but it was fine because she wrote songs about him. songs that made her famous.

the text was from her producers assistant, kelly. it read: