Xero x reader

✨key✨
Y/n: your name
Y/a: your aesthetic
F/s: favorite song
F/d: favorite drink
F/f: favorite food
Y/p: your personality
H/c: hair color
H/l: hair length
E/c: eye color
tw: swearing
You and Xero had been friends since preschool. You two had been inseparable since then. Xero was goth, yet had a very soft personality. You on the other hand, were y/a and had a y/p personality. You had gotten a new job at a grocery store. It was quite small, which meant it was very slow. You and a couple other co-workers mostly just sat around and talked about random shit. "Yeah. He just pushed through everyone like what the fuck." One of your co-workers, Alana said. "Why didn't you just push him back? That's what I would've done." Your other co-worker, Mark said. "Mark, not everyone has the same mind as you." You replied to Mark.
TIME SKIP TO 6:37 :)
You got home. You and Xero planned on hanging out at the park around 6:43. Xero texted you.
Bold: Xero
Italics: you
hey :)
sup
im coming in around 5 minutes
ok
You went to play f/s. *knock knock!* you sprinted down the stairs of your house and opened the door. "Hey." Xero said in her soft voice. "Sup. Are you ready to go?" You asked. "Yup. Lets go." Xero replied grabbing your hand, and pulling you along. A slight blush spread across your face at the sudden hand holding. You had like Xero for a while. You never really thought they would like you back. No one was normally at the park at 6 other than a couple other teens, and sometimes a couple kids. You two went over to the swings and hopped on. A couple minutes later, Xero spoke up. "Uhm, hey Y/n?" Xero said, sounding a but nervous. "Hm? Yeah, what is it?" You responded. "Can i tell you something?" "Yeah, what is it?" There was a pause before Xero responded. "I... I like you." Xero said, blushing. "Uhm..." "You probably don't like me..." Xero said, getting up. You grabbed their wrist "Hey, don't worry. I like you too." You responded, reassuring them. You two blushed.
T1M3 SK1P T0 4 C0UPL3 M0NTHS L4T3R
You and Xero had been dating for moths now, and you guys had been going to the park daily. The couple of teens came up to you two and you 4 had talked for a while. You ended up getting their numbers, and you all called daily, if they couldn't go to the park.

A/N
HOLY HELL ok im really proud of that. its my first story in a while and btw Xero's pronouns are They/them so yeah :) also no smut no angst no lime bla bla bla dont expect that shit :)
word count: 481