The dm ~3~

<y/n's POV>
It was already dark out in my plain apartment but the only thing making light was my phone from the notifications that I got. Do I answer them do I look at it. My curiosity took the best of me and I looked at the notification.

<Karl's POV>
Tonight was the night that I decided I would be brave. I mean I have followed and liked y/n's content from the start. Tonight I was going to send her a message and not like anything would go to bad cause all of my chat and probably hers were asking if we were dating or something.

I was getting a little nervous I have no clue what I was going to send her so I decided to call my best friend Quackity. He would definitely know what to say. The discord call rings for a while before he finally picks up.

"Hey quackity I need your help with something"
"Yea what's up"
"Well umm I may or may not like this gurl who probably doesn't even like me back but I was going to send her a message today and I need your help with what to say"
"Wow

okay well first I need to know what she looks like send me her Instagram account"
"Okay fine but don't make it weird. It's @swag_y/n."
"Thanks okay well she is soooo hot and she looks nice and funny. I think she would just like a simple hey how's it going to start off."
"Okay thanks talk to you later byeeee."

Wow okay I'll do that it sounds simple so she won't get the wrong idea straight off the bat.
I type out the message and send it. I don't really expect her to reply anytime soon because I know she lives in Europe and I mean there is such thing as different time zones.

<y/n's POV>
I open the dm.

Karl Jacobs
Karl:
Hey how's it going.

Y/n:
Hey pretty good hbu. :)

~time skip for a bit~
You guys talked for a while. It was like you always knew him your whole life but eventually you had to stop cause it was already 5am and he had to go film a mr. beast video. You head into your bed. All you can think of is Karl and you don't know why you go look back through the texts you guys had together and you get this feeling of butterflies in your stomach. Did I really like him? That question ran through your head until you finally feel asleep.

<Karl's POV>
I start getting ready to leave it was about lunch time. But you could not shake the thought of
Y/n she was just so perfect and beautiful and you guys actually talked for a while.

~time skip to when Karl is arriving to the filming place~
You get out of your car and walk over to everyone else you still have the thought of y/n in the back of your mind. You think Chris noticed cause after Jimmy explained what you guys were going to do today he walked up to you and asked if anything was wrong you just reply with I may have met this girl and I like her.

Jimmy walks up to you.
"Hey Karl can you go to bath and body works tomorrow and get some candles?"
"Yea of course anyone in particular?"
"No your choice"
"Okay"

<y/n'a POV>
I woke up at noon. Damm I need to get a better sleep schedule. You start back at your work tomorrow. You like your job because it pays okay and you have your best friend there with you. Allie. You have known Allie since you can remember, she has always been by your side since day one.

Today you did not feel like streaming you decided to take a chill day today since it was your last until Thursday. But there he was in the back of your brain, Karl. Oh what were you going to do with that crush of yours. Hopefully it just goes away cause he definitely does not feel the same. You just decided to sleep it off and work tomorrow will help you forget about him.

A/N
OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS <3
Anyways I hope you like it I'm trying to make it more deep and stuff but yea.
DONT FORGET TO EAT OR DRINK TODAYYY
HAVE A GREAT REST OF YOUR DAY!!!