Chapter 19

The night we arrived at Hogwarts, I had sneaked into the Astronomy Tower expecting Cedric to be there, and I was right; Cedric was sitting on a bench, staring at the stars above and sighing.

I had not informed Cedric of my arrival, so, I tiptoed to where he sat, "Boo!"

"Oh goodness!" Cedric yelled, jumping to his feet and pointing his wand at my face.

"Woah, Ced, calm down," I said, raising my hands in mock surrender.

Cedric chuckled in relief and rushed to me. "I missed you, my love,"

I giggled in his arms, burying my face in his shoulders, taking a deep breath of his cologne, "I didn't,"

"How rude!" he complained with a chuckle, knowing very well that I was joking.

"Oh, Cedric! We were there at Christmas, right?" I said, pausing for him to acknowledge which he did by nodding along as I spoke, "So, that morning Sirius like knocked on the door and asked us to come and then he said if we don't get ready and all, he would ground us,"

"What?" Cedric asked, a small laugh escaping his lips, "Did he really say that?"

"Yes, and you remember how I was saying that my gloves were worn out..." I retold the memories as Cedric stared at me fondly, it looked as though he wasn't even listening just nodding along and exclaiming at some points.

"What happened?" I asked as I heard Hermione yelp.

"Antonin Dolohov, Augustus Rookwood, and Bellatrix Lestrange broke out of Azkaban," Hermione answered showing the paper. I glanced at (BF/N) and then turned to the paper.

"Bellatrix Lestrange, convicted of the torture and permanent incapacitation of Frank and Alice Longbottom? Can we change that?" I whispered to (BF/N).

"I dunno, we will think about it," she replied, squeezing my arm.

"Black is the rallying point for old death eaters? Goodness, that's some real politics going on," I commented, turning away from the paper, "if I read that anymore I will raise hell,"

"Quite literally," (BF/N) whispered, smirking.

"See, isn't commentary fun?"

"Yes, it is, until its harmless,"

"Did you hear Cho's got a date?" Cedric asked, smirking.

"Too bad, I thought of asking her on a date," I said, nudging him playfully.

"Ah, Nah," He threw his arm around me, pulling me closer to him, "Only mine,"

I chuckled, "You need to grow up,"

"OK, that's rude, but did you know that?"

"Well, I did, but how did you know that?"

"Those Ravenclaws were too loud for anyone's comfort,"

"Were they?"

"Yes,"

"I see," I said, smirking.

"OK, shut up," Cedric muttered.

"Girls don't often ask questions like that," said Hermione after Harry finished his rant about his spoiled date.

"Well, they should!" said Harry, "Then I could've just told her I fancy her, and she wouldn't have had to get herself all worked up again about Cedric! Sorry," he added after he acknowledged my presence.

"Nah, it's ok"

"I'm not saying what she did was sensible, I'm just trying to make you see how she was feeling at the time," said Hermione.