𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I stood up and wiped my mouth looking at the blood on my hand 'shit' "That hurt prick" I run towards him and shoot fire in his face pushing him back "but my mom hits harder" he groans and hold his burnt face. I take this opportunity to make some vines to hold him, I got down on one knee and put my hand on the ground, the road started to break and the vines wrapped around the man holding him tight. I get up and dust myself off and take deep breaths, earth was the hardest element for me to use.

The villain moved around trying to get free of the vines "It's not gonna work so stop" he stoped moving and looked up at me with a scowl on his face and then he continued to try and remove himself from the vines while looking straight at me "Can you stop staring at me it's kinda creepy" I say squinting my eyes at him

'The police should be here soon' and I was right, I could hear the sirens not too far from here. Soon the police pulled up surrounding the area about three cars two cops in each "Freeze!" I put my hands up squinting my eyes at the bright head lights. "Hey don't shoot me shoot the guy behind me." I said pointing behind me. They slowly put their guns down.

Three cops go to cuff the villain and a cop comes up to me and start asking me, they asked if I was the one who fought the villain, if I knew him, and a bunch of other questions. "Were you the one who called?" That's when I remembered that purple haired girl. "Uh no it wasn't me there was this girl with purple hair that the villain was trying to hurt, she was the one who made the call"

"Where is she now?" The policewoman asked me "She's just down the street in an alley way I put her there so she could hide, but I don't know if she's still there" I said and pointed down the street. "Can you lead us to where to left her"

"Sure" I lead them down the street to where I thought I had left her only to find she wasn't there. 'Well shit' I turn around looking at the cops "Well.. you see, she was here just a moment ago I swear"
"Cuff her", "Wait what?"

"WAIT"

*Time skip brought to you by a month of writes block*

After Jirou told said her side of the story and answered some questions they drove us down to the police station to call our parents.