081: real life

January 27, 2012.

Lyra was finally released from the hospital, meaning her, Sebastian, and Alis could go home.

"I have a surprise for you." Sebastian said, not taking his eyes off the road. Lyra looked at him and smiled.

"Already?" She laughed, causing him to laugh as well.

"I figured we needed it. Meaning yes, it benefits both of us." Sebastian smiled. While Lyra was in labor, Sebastian was shopping for houses online. He has Chris go and check some out to see if they were worth it or not, and when he found one that he thought himself and Lyra would both like, he bought it. He had some people help him set the whole thing up before him and Lyra got home with the baby.

"Why do you always decide to not go the right way home?" Lyra said with a slight laugh.

"I'm going the right way." Sebastian said, looking at her quickly and then focusing his gaze back onto the road. About thirty minutes later, they arrived.

"Where are we, Seb?" Lyra said, yawning. In front of them was a really nice, beautiful, big house.

"Home." He smiled at her and locked their lips together for a long and passionate kiss. Sebastian then opened the doors and Lyra went in first. The house was gorgeous. "Five bedrooms, four and a half baths."

"Well what do we need five bedrooms for?" Lyra laughed. Sebastian then took Alis out of her car seat and held her in his arms.

"In case we want more children." Sebastian smiled. He showed Lyra the whole house. Scarlett, Emmy, Chris, Daniel, Jeremy, Michael, Aaron, and Ian really did a good job decorating all of this. All of their stuff was moved in, they had new furniture.

"I love you so much, Sebastian. You have no idea." She said with a giant smile. She wrapped her arms carefully around Sebastian and Alis.

"I love you more than words can say." Sebastian said, kissing her forehead. "So.. more kids?" Lyra laughed.

"I just had that one you wanker!" She quietly shouted. He just laughed at her.

"I'm joking, I'm joking. Soon though." Sebastian winked before he walked upstairs with Alis and laid her in bassinet. He walked next door to his room to see Lyra already passed out on the bed. He laughed to himself, put on more comfortable clothes, and cuddled up next to her.