teacher

Y/N POV
i pulled out the letter from my locker, which was stamped with a cute kuromi sticker, and what it looked like a drop of something. i smiled a bit, i opened the letter and felt blood rush to my cheeks and my mouth forming a little grin I held the little kuromi stamped letter to my chest. and put it in my bag. biting my lips trying to hide a big smile all the way to class.

KENMA POV
they were so cute, so fucking cute I was recording them holding something I touched touching their chest. it made me ecstatic, they were so perfect too perfect. i kept my distance when walking to class. walking behind them trying to not make it obvious of my staring. god look at them I just want to hold them.
I sat down at my desk for class, staring at their figure, god that's all mine. all mine i bit my slips and put my hands between my thighs gently trying to hide stop myself from being so flustered as I continued staring at them.
this is normal right? to do to your future lover someone who you're willing to give yourself too, your body your soul?
i don't care.
i love them too much, more than words can explain.
I turned around for a second, trying hard to conceal my lewd thoughts of them.
i looked up, staring at my teacher who was currently staring at my beloved.
who
the
fuck.
I thought everyone knew they were mine
what and they doing
stop staring
why are they looking back
whats happening
stop.

I felt my breathe getting faster and harder.
I had to calm down, it's fine it's honestly fine.
totally and completely fine.
that fucking teacher.