Chapter 11

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000210 EndHTML:0000012967 StartFragment:0000002667 EndFragment:0000012931 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/max/Documents/I'm%20a%20freak,%20and%20my%20mate%20knows%20it%20to.rtf

Chapter 11- Wait did you just say brother?

*Trey’s POV*

         I saw a boy that had blonde hair and blue eyes, and he looked a lot like me. “Uh, who are you?” The boy turned to my mom, and looked at me guiltily, “Well you see honey, you were born with a twin.” I looked at her like she was crazy, then I turned to the boy, “Okay so you are my twin. What’s your name? Where have you been?”

         He sighed, “My name’s Zaki, and I was kidnapped by rogues when I was a baby.” I turned to my mom, “Why the hell didn’t you tell me I had a twin?” She looked down guiltily, “I just wanted you to have a nice life, not always wondering what it would be like if your twin was here with you.” I nodded in understanding, “Alright but I still think that you should have told me.” She nodded, “Yes but I thought he was dead so I thought that you would live a better life not knowing about him.”

         I turned back to my brother, and I felt tears burn my eyes, “Hi bro.” He smiled at me, and walked over to me and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him, and I felt something wet on my head, and then I noticed he was crying too. “I always wanted a brother. Someone to protect me, and fight off the bullies.” I felt him freeze, “You were bullied?” I nodded, “Yeah, mom has powers, and I inherited them, but they are different. I can bring pain to other peoples’ minds, and I can see the future, so people called me a freak.”

         Zaki growled, “Who were they? I’ll kill them.” I shook my head, I was not going to tell him, “It’s okay they don’t do it anymore.” He visibly relaxed, “Okay then. On a different note, I want to introduce you to my mate and son. Can you guys come to dinner at my house around seven?” I turned to Nate, and gave him my best puppy dog face, and heard him groan. “Trey, of course we can go, you don’t need to do the face.” I squealed, and jumped on him, kissing all over his face in the process.

         He laughed and I heard Zaki speak, “I see you are her mate. My name is Zaki, what’s yours?” Nate kept a hold on me, so my legs were still wrapped around his stomach, and arms around his neck. “My name is Nate. It’s nice to meet you.” Zaki nodded, “Likewise.”

         After the little exchange Zaki left, after giving us directions to his house, which was only a couple miles from our house. After he left I dragged Nate upstairs into my room, and pinned him down onto my bed, and started kissing him, he moaned, but didn’t stop me from my teasing. 

         After a few hours in the bedroom with Nate, and then an hour in the shower, I was getting ready for the dinner with my brother. I had decided on a short plum colored dress that had a black lace veil from the bottom of my chest to the end of the dress, and some black pumps. I curled my layers to make them more pronounced, and put on purple eyeliner, eye shadow, and some shiny red lip-gloss.

         Once we got to Zaki’s house I was greeted by a four year old little ball of fire. “Mommy she’s here! My auntie is here!” A lady with red curls came running out, “Hello my name is Molly I am Zaki’s mate you must be his sister.” I smiled at her, “Hello my name is Trey and this is my mate Nate.”

         Molly turned and smiled at Nate, “You are the Beta of the pack right?” He nodded, and she squealed. “Oh my God I can’t believe we are meeting!” Nate looked at her like she was crazy, “Our parents had arranged for us to be mated so the packs could unite! But our parents and the Alphas died and the sons became Alphas and they dropped the arrangement. Two years later I found Zaki.”

         I turned to Nate, “You never told me this!” He shrugged guiltily, “I didn’t think it mattered. It was in the past and it didn’t happen.” I rolled my eyes but dropped it. “Mommy don’t forget about me!” We turned to the little boy with blonde hair and brown eyes, “Oh this is our son Matthew.” I smiled at him, “Hello Matthew.” He smiled at me, “Are you my auntie?” I squeal in happiness, I always wanted a nephew, “Yes I am little guy!”

         He giggles in happiness then runs inside. “Well let’s go Zaki is waiting with dinner.”

         We all sat down at the table and dinner was served. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans were layed out in front of us.

         Once we were done we hugged everyone and left. Once we got home I saw my mom making out with my dad on the counter. “Ew guys keep it PG!” They jumped apart and mom was blushing, “Sorry kids I guess we got carried away.” She sot a meanful glance at dad and walked away.

         Nate whispered in my ear, “How about we go upstairs and do the same thing they are doing.” I giggled and nodded, he laughed, picked me up, and walked up the stairs and all I think about was life is great.

AN: So this is the end, I am going to make the third about Nate’s sister Bridgit it is called ‘Cheated On By My First Mate, Rejected By MY Second’