VII

- "What are you? Gay?"

- "We literally just kissed,"

Mutt....

Miguel didn't know alot about Sirus, he wish he could say he did, so just like anyonr with questions about their crush...he went to Sirus' brother.

Regulus was talking with Thorn, the two much closer then friends usually should be, personal space non-existent.

"Can we help you?" Thorn huffed, eyebrow half raised at Miguel.

"He can," Miguel half-nodded at Regulus.

"Sirus?" Regulus questioned answered with a nod. "Ugh, where to start...he likes chocolate and stars, and dogs, he actually turns into one-"

"What?" Miguel blinked.

"Animigus," Regulus hummed, "He's a mutt,"

They contuined to talk until Thorn eventually forced Miguel away, which was fine, he had things to do anyways.

He got a box of chocolates and a small bunch of wildflowers, the sun had just startef to set when he went to find Sirus.

Sirus was working on something, ink dipped quill flying over the parchment, he looked up, ink on his cheek and casting a smile at Miguel.

"Hey, what you need?"

Ah, that stupid charming smile.

"Well, um-" Miguel shyly placed the chocolate and flowers on Sirus desk. "You know what I mean...?"

"Aw," Sirus heart melted. "Thats precious," He stood up, ruffling Miguels hair. "You wanna ask me out?" Miguel nodded.

"I was gonna ask you to stargaze with me but...got kinda nervous," he chuckled.

"Thats even cuter," Sirus led him outside, the two sitting in the grass, the moon chasing the sun away and the stars being hung.

"You're cute, Miguel,"

He was to flustered to respond, hiding away in Sirus' shoulder

NICOLAS SPEAKS

hi i hate this its not how i wanted it to go but its almost over

and with hating this i have learned and my next apply fic is going to be better, publishing it tonight (maybe) or tomorrow its a haikyuu apply fic

after the last chapter of act 2 , we have act 3 (four more chapters) then the epilogue and we're done

sorry, but thanks for being so responsive and interactive /gen