Chapter 3

☝︎︎SEATING CHART☝︎︎
koda doesn't exist sadly. i don't like stories that have an odd number and he adds literally nothing to the story so he took one for the team :)

anyways enjoy :)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

as you enter your classroom for the second day of school. you make your way to seat, listening to the the distant chatter. "good morning, rai"

you look and see yayorozu smiling at you.
"good morning, yayorozu" you say as you sit down. you watch the door open as more students start to fill up the room.

classes go by normal. despite never being in a school, the subjects come pretty easy for you. learning is a breeze. the last bell rings and everyone stands up to make their way to the lunchroom, some complaining about how they're staving.

you get your food and start walking to a single table when you hear your name. "rai! come sit with us!" you look to your right and see the girls from your class smiling at you.

you shrug "sure" you say as you sit down next to a frog girl. you silently eat your ramen as the girls talk about anything that comes to their minds.

"rai! we haven't introduced ourselves yet!" the pink skinned girl says. the girls nod and smile at you. you nod and wait for them to talk.

"i'm mina ashido! i can produce acid!" pink girl exclaims.

"tsuyu asui. call me tsu, ribbit. i have the properties of a frog." frog girl says

"i'm ochaco uraraka! i can make things float!" the brown haired girl says.

"kyoka jirou. i have earphone jacks" a girl with purple hair says.

"toruu hagakure! i'm invisible!" hagakure says, stating the obvious.

"i know you yayorozu, no need to introduce yourself" you say, going back to your ramen.

"rai y/n. nice to meet you all" you say. the girls smile and nod, eating their food. you continue to eat your food until you hear mina,

"y/n, can i call you that?" she asks you. you simply nod. "y/n, what's your quirk? it looked so cool yesterday!" she exclaims.

you look up and see the girls looking at you with curiosity. you swallow your food but before you can say anything, the bell rings.

the girls whine as you all stand up and take care of your trays before heading back to the classroom, all full.

you sit in your seat quietly until you feel a tap on your shoulder. you turn around to see yayorozu smiling at you. "what do you think we're doing for hero training today? it's our first and i'm super excited!" she says with excitement.

you lightly chuckle at her excitement and think for a while. "well i'm not really sure. hopefully some combat though" you say. yayorozu seems satisfied with your answer and nods.

"I AM" you hear a loud voice at the door. you turn back around and see the door fly open.

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" all might exclaims while holding onto the doorframe.

some students gasp and squeal in excitement at the number hero right in front of them.

"it's really all might!"

"so he is a teacher. man this year is gonna be awesome!"

"his silver age costume!"

"it's so retro. gives me goosebumps!"