II

Juelz house
Tuesday night
11:35 pm
POV:
I'm bored as hell . My ugly ass baby momma not trying to let me see my daughter knowing damn well ain't no hoe over my house . She get to acting crazy, and I'm not fucking with the attitude, matter of fact I'm bout to call her annoying ass .

Joey's Car
Tuesday night
11:45 pm
POV :
* Opening ringtone *
incoming call from baby dad
"What hoe?" Joey said laughing while Juelz was on the other end of the phone call .
"Where my baby at?" Juelz said seriously.
"Nigga she safe , I'm going on a date tonight, so she not staying home." Joey said smiling and laughing.
"Stop playing with me bra, where is my child." Juelz said .
"Baby OUR child is safe over my mama house, anything else you wanna know? I don't take her around nobody I be fucking on if that's what you're worrying about. Why would I take her around niggas I barley know, when I don't let you take her around bitches you be slutting out ? Calm down nigga , I know how to be a parent too bra ..." Joey said getting all loud and aggressive.
"Whatever man , you're drunk , I'll talk to you another time , have a nice time on yo date bra I'm not on yo shit tonight." Juelz said irritated.
"Bye bitch." Joey said hanging up the phone.
Juelz POV :
She been acting so different lately, but fuck it it's not my business nor problem. I just wanna see my daughter. I fuck around and go raid her house if she keep playing with me !