Day 37

"How are you feeling y/n?" "Pretty okay Bucky, happy to be outside" you said as you looked around and took in the fresh air. "Hey uh Bucky? When do you think I will be able to come back to the compound?" Bucky exhaled "I told you stark said we need to get your powers under control, your to dangerous to be around anyone else y/n" "I know I understand that but I miss everyone, can I FaceTime them?" "No y/n, no stop asking this is getting sickening".

You looked down and shook your head as Bucky walked away. Your eyes filled with tears as you took a deep breath in and looked up into the sky "I'm sorry to whoever I hurt at the comp-" you were cut off by Bucky yelling to you "Y/n let's go we have tests to run"

Being at the hydra facility was scary, you couldn't remember much of what happened from the day before nor could you use your powers. Bucky keeps telling you that when your powers went out of control after your date you hurt someone at the compound and he won't tell you who. That broke you. The avengers were like family to you and you couldn't stand the feeling knowing you hurt someone.

The test ran longer than usual, the one other thing you could remember was they get more and more painful every time. Hydra had control of your powers and there wasn't anything you could do about. They were helping you, weren't they?

Day 76

"Sir she's still remembering everything we tell her, what are we going to do?" "Don't worry about her, I think I've figured it out. Keep tabs on the winter soldier, his pain is causing me happiness"

—-
Buckys POV
It's been two months since they took you, we are doing everything we can to find you we really are. I haven't slept much maybe a few days out of the two months, Steve says I look horrible...oh well. I miss you and I'm scared. I'm scared I won't get to tell you how beautiful you look when you look at the stars or how amazing you look when you play with your magic and realize something new. We will find you y/n, I promise you I will never stop looking for you.

*Closes journal*

Day 106

"Shes getting stronger sir, but she's still remembering things" "we have her right where we want her, the Device will be ready soon so it doesn't matter"

—-
At the compound

"Bucky! Bucky!! Bucky!!!"Steve yelled while Bucky continued to punch the punching bag "leave me alone Steve" he got the bag again "Bucky stop man cmon" Bucky hit the bag again. "Bucky look at your fucking hand" Bucky stop at the sound of Steve F bomb. He finally noticed his flesh hand was all bloody.

"Cmon man" Bucky looked down at his hand then back up to Steve. "I'm sorry man" Bucky said as he closed his eyes "I'm so sorry" Bucky continues as his voice cracked. "I don't know where she is, I can't hold her, I can't talk to her, Steve I I never told her I love her" Bucky looked up to Steve while Steve noticed how red buckys eyes were "I don't even know if she's ali-" Steve cut Bucky off by pulling him into a hug. "I know Bucky, I know".

Steve felt buckys grip tighten on his back then felt buckys legs give out and fell to the floor. "I miss her Steve" Bucky said though his sob "I know buck"Steve said as he held Bucky tighter.

The two stayed there for a few more moments before Steve helped Bucky to his feet "let's get you a shower and to bed" Bucky complied as Steve led the way to buckys room.

After Bucky got out of the shower Steve wrapped buckys hand and helped him into bed. "Steve?" "Yes Bucky" "I love her ya know, I know so much about her yet she knows nothing about me. Wanna know something crazy? I pictured myself getting married and having kids with her" Bucky chuckled. "Shes special Steve, I just hope she's okay" "it's not crazy at all buck, We're gonna find her Buck" "yeah, thank you Steve" "of course my brotha".

Day 121

"She still responds to her name sir" don't worry, with this little Device? She won't remember anything from her avengers life just her hydra"

Your POV.

"Somethings wrong. Somethings wrong. Somethings wrong" played over and over In your head for the past two months but you pushed it aside. When Bucky finally came to visit he had small gift box.

"Hello my love, I have something for you" he opened the box to reveal a silver chain with a purple pendant. "Bucky it's beautiful" you said as you hugged him. "Allow me my love" you turned around while Bucky place the necklace around your neck. You felt a small pinch near were he clasped then necklace but you thought nothing of it.

Bucky slowly came to the front of you and pulled a small remote from his pocket. "Another gif-"

Your eyes shut, "open your eyes Violet" your eyes open "I am violet and I am ready to comply"

Day 134

"Avengers we have a situation down town, suit up"