Super soldiers

"One minute to drop off Sam" Sam's friend Torres says. Bucky and I managed to convince him to let us come on mission with him. Sam and Bucky sat across from each other staring. Can I slap them? Two against one, I could take them. I chuckled at the thought. The both broke their contact and looked at me.

"What's are you laughing at Rogers?" Sam asks. I shake my head.

"Nothing" I stifle my laugh. Then they both get up and Sam gets his goggles.

"So what's our plan?" Buck asks. Sam ignores him. He's so petty sometimes but I love him.

"Great. So no plan"

"Thirty seconds!" Torres says.

"Enjoy your ride, Buck" Sam says.

"No, you can't call me that" Bucky remarks.

"Why not? That's what Steve and Y/n call you"

"Steve and Y/n have known me longer and they had plans" Bucky answers. Sam looks at me and I shrug.

"Fifteen seconds to drop!"

"I have a plan"

"Really? What is it" I ask. Then Sam jumped out of the plane.

"Great" I say. " adiós!" I tell Buck before I jump off after him. I use my magic and fly, following Sam to an old warehouse. I land next to Sam.

"Watch this" he says excited. I furrow my eyebrows but I watch the camera footage from Redwing and see Bucky jump out of the plane falling through the trees and landing flat on his back on the ground. I stiffled a laugh as hard as I could.

"I have all of that on camera you know that right?" Sam speaks to him.

"Get out of my face Sam or I'll break it" Bucky says grumpy.

"Okay head North come on" I giggle.

Bucky found his way to our location and I heard  heard Sam mention something about Bucky hurting Redwing. I rolled my eyes and soon found Bucky walking our way. He started staring down the hall. He stares a lot. You get used to it after a while.

"You're doing the staring thing again" Sam says. Bucky comes out of his trance and gives me a look. I smile and shrug innocently.

"They're in there" Sam nods his head. Redwing has eyes on people lifting boxes into two vans.

"Where's the guy?" I ask.

"I don't know" Sam answers. "I think they're smuggling weapons though"

"Well I think you could be right" Bucky sasses. Sam hums in return mocking his tone. I sigh annoyed, I feel like I'm babysitting.

"But There's only one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it" Bucky stares down the hall again and goes to leave but Sam stops him.

"We're not assassins" His lame attempt at a joke makes Bucky leave coldly and I shake my head hanging low.

"I'll see you inside or not" Bucky says before he disappears.

"Hey come on, man. I'm just messing with you. Come back" Sam defends. I punch his arm.

"Too soon Wilson" I glare at him.

I followed Bucky and we walked side by side behind a brick wall. "Look at you two love birds. All stealthy" Sam says. I blush at the nickname, while Bucky seemed unfazed. "A little time in Wakanda and you come out white panther"

"It's actually White Wolf" I wink at Bucky remembering the stories he told me from his time spent in Wakanda. He smiled slightly and I felt a warm feeling in my stomach.