The Secret

It's already morning and the wake bells in the palace of Variselle are ringing, but Alicia is still in bed

"Just a little bit more........." she mumbled as she covered her ears with a pillow. All that paperwork from last night has really tired her out that all she wants right now is to keep lying in her bed. But that pleasure isn't meant to last long. Suddenly, she felt something fall on top of her.
"Wake up, wake up Alicia it's morning alreadyyy!!!!!!" ???? said while shaking Alicia.
It didn't take her long to figure out who it was.
She pulled back the covers and yelled, "SARAH!!!"

Alicia's POV
This is my younger sister, Sarah. She is already 16 but her actions are no less childish than a 8 year old's. She is known as the naughty princess and the ultimate life of the castle. The maids who were assigned to watch over her when she was a child were worn-out dead everytime at the end of the day. She's always energetic, outgoing, loves to play pranks but has no sense of responsibility. Well, that's how she is- my little sister.

"What on earthhh are you doing?!" said Alicia.
"We've got so much fun things to do today and you're still slumbering away like a sheep." said Sarah.

"Ugghhhh...." Alicia sighed and falls right back on her bed.
"Huh, why are you going back to..... sleeeep?" said Sarah.
She began to wonder and thought of an idea.
She had a creepy smile on her face and started tickling Alicia. They both giggled and Alicia struggled to break free.
"Princess Sarah Miamore Theodora, where are your manners?" said Alicia
"Oh come on, You don't have to show your royal demeanour infront of me." said Sarah.
"Oh yeah, then take this!..." Alicia said and started tickling Sarah back.
The two sisters laughed and rolled on the bed, tickling each other. It really was one of those precious happy moments.
After a little while a middle aged woman came inside the room and giggled seeing the sisters being childish.
"Oh, you naughty little girls. Get up now, you can't be late for breakfast." she said.
"Aunt Patricia, Good morning." greeted Alicia.
"Good morning, dear." Patricia greeted as well.
"Now, come on-come on, you have to get ready." she added.
Alicia went to the bathroom and quickly washed her face and brushed her teeth. She sat down on a chair and Patricia started brushing her beautiful long platinum blonde hair. She will wear it in soft curls today with the front strand tied back with a hairclip.
Sarah came and stood beside Alicia.
"You know your hair is quite pretty. Sometimes I wonder how you have blonde hair when the rest of us all have dark brown." said Sarah.
"Me too, it's rather odd, and the fact that my eyes are blue instead of olive green like you all." said Alicia.
"Hmmm.....do you know, Aunt Patricia?"
she asked
Patricia looked a little flustered for some reason.
"Oh, how would I know? I'm just a maid in here." she said nervously.
"You're not just a maid. You've been taking care of us for as long as I can remember. You're my nicest and bestest Aunt Patricia." Alicia said taking her hand and looking up at her.
"Aww... you girls, I love you both." Patricia said.
"We love you too, Aunt Patricia."the two princesses said in unison and hugged her.