The Restricted Room

"What the heck are you thinking?!!!!" yelled Sarah after hearing Alicia's idea.
"We.....we can't do that. It's really dangerous......and..and risky. What if we get caught?"she added.
"We won't. I'v got everything planned out. And....it's our only chance." Alicia said.
"But, what if it's not her room and something else, like....a storage room." Sarah said worriedly.
"I'm preety sure it's not a storage area and it's atleast worth a try." said Alicia reassuringly.
Sarah didn’t seem too convinced but agreed anyway.
"Ok then, I'll do it for your sake."
"But why are you willing to take such a risk for something you aren’t even sure of? It's not like you at all to break the rules like that."she added.
"I don't really know. It's just that.....I feel like I have to know the truth...like it has some kind of connection to me." Alicia answered.
"Hmmm, I don't know what you mean but if it's really that important to you, we'll give it a shot." Sarah said and winked at her.
Alicia took Sarah's hand and said,
"And now we wait, for the ball."

...

It's the day of the ball. The invitations has been sent out a week ago. People from all around the country have been arriving one after another since early morning. Kings, Queens, counts, countesses, prince- princesses, Dukes, Duchesses, nobles and so on.

Alicia is watching them quietly from the balcony feeling bored when suddenly,
"Alicia!!" two people exclaimed.
She turned around to see Patricia and Sarah.
"Happy BIRTHDAY!!" they wished. Alicia smiled and ran to them. She hugged them both excitedly. They both handed Alicia a present each.
"Thank you so much. What's in there?" Alicia said.
"Na-na-na, you can't open them now. You have to wait until tonight." Sarah said playfully.
"Alright, I can wait a bit more." Alicia said and put them away.
"Ok. Now let's get you ready, Alicia."said Patricia.
The ball starts at 6 but the banquet in the town is starting soon. Alicia has to make a presence there for the people.
She gets ready wearing a yellow A-line gown embroidered with white lace. She styles her hair in a high ponytail with a blue hibiscus attached to it. It's a simple yet lovely look.
She hops on to the carriage and waves goodbye to them. Before leaving she whispers to Sarah,"You know what you have to do.".Sarah winks and nods in agreement.
"Now, off you go then. Be careful on the way." Patricia says and they get going.

...

When she arrives along with her two ladies-in-waiting she recieves a warm welcome from her subjects. Ever since she was born everyone has been praising her for her beauty and sense of responsibility. Her kind and sweet personality makes the people shower her with love and admiration.
She stood up from her seat at the front end of the huge banquet table and said,
"Thank you everyone for attending this banquet for my birthday and giving me your precious love and care. Please enjoy yourselves.....Let the banquet begin!"
After that everyone cheered and rejoiced. They all wished Alicia a very happy birthday and started eating.

Alicia on the otherhand kept looking for something in the crowd.
"Do you need something, my lady?" asked one of the ladies-in-waiting.
"No, I'm fine." she replied and kept looking.
At the end of the banquet she set her eyes on a group of 3 little kids around 10 to 12 years old. She whispered something to her lady-in-waiting. The lady-in-waiting went up to those kids and said,"Excuse me, children. My lady, princess Alicia has called on you."
The children looked shocked.
"But why would her majesty need us?" they asked.
"That you have to find out yourself, I'm afraid." she replied and escorted them to where Alicia was sitting.
Alicia smiled seeing them and exclaimed,"Hi everyone!"
"Good morning, Your majesty." they said and bowed.
"Now, you don’t have to be so formal with me." said Alicia.
"Oh-okay." they said.
"Sooo, I need a favour from you. Are you willing to help?" she said.
"Of course, we'll do anything we can to help." one of them said.
"Great! Now, here's the plan......."she said and whispered something to them.
"Do you think you can do that?" she asked.
"Sure, no problem" they said excitedly.
"Thank you, I appreciate it. Here's a little something from me. Take it as a thank you gift."
She handed each of them a box full of sweets.
"Thank you, princess." they all said and jumped up and down with joy.
Alicia smiled.