Notorious

=======================================

After class, Cory, Shawn, Lennon and Raven were walking through the corridors to search for Eric who was supposed to be responsible for dropping them off at home.

"Ah, Eric, Yes. That feels so good! Don't stop!" They halted when they heard a moan coming from the newspaper office.

"Okay, we found my brother." Cory said with a smirk.

The three slightly opened the newspaper office ajar and popped their heads inside. The four then saw Eric massaging the newspaper's editor's shoulders as she was typing on the computer.

"This personality profile of our new principal is superlative." The girl said.

"Well, the man lives next door. Glad I could give some help." Eric said with a smile.

"Yes. Well, you give a wonderful neck massage." Molly commented.

"You know, Molly, I'm more than just a pair of strong, masculine hands." Eric said as he continued rubbing her shoulders.

"Well, of course you are, my little cabana boy." Molly said, before finishing up the newspaper. "Well, fini!"

Eric chuckled softly. "No, no. It's 'Feeny'."

"He's so stupid." Lennon murmured which was agreed by the rest despite not knowing what it really means.

Molly gave him a confused look. "Fini is French for finished."

Eric huffed. "The French... our neighbors to the north." 

Lennon rolled her eyes and greeted with an innocent smile hoping to end miserable scene; "Hello!" 

Eric and the girl turned around to see the four peeping inside the newspaper office, before they walked inside.

"Not now, I'm working." Eric told his younger brother.

"You said you'd drive us home." Cory said, placing the rat cage he held onto the table. The girl let out a terrified scream and jumped back.

"Hey, babe, you're wiggin' out the rats!" Shawn told her, grabbing the rat cage.

"Rats?" The girl questioned, looking terrified.

Raven nodded. "Yeah. We're studying natural selection. We're gonna see if rats know the difference between natural cheddar and 'I can't believe it's not cheese!'"

"Yep, our D-plus rets on furry little Shawn, Cory and Raven." Shawn said, holding up the cage.

"You named them after yourselves?" Eric wondered as he looked into the rat cage.

"Yeah." Cory said, before showing his brother the rats. "Raven is the ones chewing the lock. I'm the one with the skin disease. and Shawn is the one clawing it's way out in the corner near Lennon"