Bakugo-Go for it!

You had been a member of the bakusquad ever since school started. Your quirk allowed you to manipulate liquid, meaning ANY liquid. This made you a very powerful person. You were definitely in the top 4 most powerful people in your class. You took this position very serious, you didn't wanna lose your spot so you trained very often. This meant that you often times didn't pay attention to relationships, more specifically romantic relationships. You didn't notice this until one day when you were hanging out with the bakusquad Mina asked everyone to play Fuck Mary kill. She prompted you with the names Kirishima, Bakugou, and Ochako. When you took a long time to plan this out Ashido asked," Don't tell me you haven't thought about ANY of these people that way!?"
"It is true I mainly pay attention to training but, I have my choice. I chose to kill Ochako, sorry queen, but she wouldn't be into me either. I chose to marry Kirishima, because I feel like he would be very loyal. Finally, I chose to Fuck Bakugou because.... well, I don't know but that is what my mind went to for him." Everyone stared at you before Mina gushed," OMG welll, say lesss ," you both laughed and continued the game until it was time for you to return to your dorms for the night.
After that night your mind began thinking thoughts that concerned you. Why did you chose Bakugou? Is it that you felt some sort of attraction towards him? No. You thought not at all! Finally the morning came around and you felt exhausted. You hardly slept last night your mind felt like it had malfunctioned. You sat at the table that connected the dinning area to the kitchen. After lifting yourself onto the bar stool you put your head down, maybe now you could get some rest. That was until you felt something slide your way. It was a cup of coffee, something that you usually made yourself. You slowly lifted your gaze to see who it was who gave you this. You finally were met with crimson eyes partially covered by spiked ash blonde hair. You looked at him with a soft more gentle gaze then normal. You felt your face get all hot and your stomach felt weird. All you could mutter was," Thank You- Katsuki-" you were to tired to realize what you said much less why everyone was staring at you in shock. Bakugou stood there looking at you his face cherry red. You slowly lifted the coffee up to your lips to drink, when Bakugou put his hands down on either side of you. You looked at him a confused look on your face.
"Oi Dumbass is this your way of telling me that you have some sort of stupid thing for me?" He asked
"Well, I am definitely infatuated with you and I do like to be around you more than a friend would. Maybe you could put two and two together."
With that you got up and walked back to your dorms to get changed. School was very hectic however that day set up a great relationship and a killer duo.