1. Bronzie, Pixie and Bella The Human

Before I start my story, ALL characters and the story belongs to Stephanie Meyer. I only own Abigail.

Abigail's POV

I still have flashbacks of the night I was turned. It has been 104 years since, yet it still feels like it happened yesterday. I shudder at the thought of it...

( Flashback ) 3rd person POV

It was a normal night when Abigail Masen walked home. It was when she was allowed to leave the bar and go home to her apartment. All you could hear was the pitter patter of the rain hitting the pavement. Abigail decided to take the shortcut to her apartment; through the alley way.

 Little did the know, what was going to happen on that fateful night. 

She took a left down the dark, eerie alley and hummed to herself to stay calm. Ever since her big brother Edward hummed to her to calm her down, it stuck with her. Abigail's family died due to the virus named 'The Spanish Influenza'. The loss of her family sent her over the edge, and she went into depression, and she remains that way until today. 

She heard the crack of a glass bottle being stepped on and she stopped abruptly, and listened intently. She spun around , her blue eyes searching the dark alleyway. She sighed when she decided it was probably a rat or something. 

She started walking towards the end of the alley, when an ice cold hand grabbed her waist and pulled her back, and spun her around to face the person. Abigail took a moment to take in his features; he has messy, brown hair, a sharp jawline, overall he looked quite handsome..but what made Abigail pannick even more, was his blood red eyes and and his white, pale skin and how it was stone cold to the touch.. but what brought her out of her thoughts was a deep voice saying, 

" What is a pretty little human doing out here?" 

and he lightly brushed his cold thumb against Abigail's cheekbones she stood frozen in fear. She shuddered involuntarily as he buried his face in the crook of her neck. She wanted to move so bad, but for some reason she couldn't even move a finger. 

Suddenly, she felt a searing pain in her neck, where the man's face was buried. She let out a blood curdling scream. She felt like she was being burnt from the inside out. The man let her go as she fell to the wet concrete. Abigail slumped against the alley wall, and looked up. The first thing she saw was two sharp..fangs..but that couldn't be right..could it? Black spots danced in her vision and just as she was about to pass out she heard the same deep voice she heard earlier say

"Goodnight sweetie.." 

Then she passed out from the pain..

( Flashback Over ) 

Abigail's POV

 It was all so strange the day I became a vampire. I heard a knock on my door. A deep voice said

"Aro requests your presence Abi" I recognized the voice as Felix's. I grabbed my cloak from the hook and put it on as i walked out my room. I rolled my eyes. 'what could  Aro want now?'. 

As me and Felix walk towards the chamber, I am hit with the smell of human blood. It smells SO good. I put my hood up because it helps me to control my thirst. Felix opened the door and I walk through towards Aro, Marcus and Caius. 

"Ah, Abigail..how wonderful of you to join us!" Exclaimed Aro.

I noticed that the vampire with bronze hair looked up at the mention of my name. I simply nodded at Aro and looked at the floor because the vampire reminded me too much of my big brother.