Chains of water

Izuku laid with broken legs, on the floor in the USJ and could only see how All Might was slowly defeated by the Nomu. The young boy screamed and cried, but the monster didn't stop. All Might got another fist in the face and was thrown at least 20 meters backwards.

"No! All Might!", Izuku screamed and his breath quickened. Great. He was getting a panic attack.

The green haired boy pushed down his fear and tried to stand up, to move, to do something. But he couldn't do anything and even if he knew that, he didn't want to lie there and watch his mentor get killed.

Tomura Shigaraki laughed crazily.

"That's it with the symbol of peace! Nomu! Now get that stupid crybaby over there!", he said and pointed to Izuku who still laid on the floor.

Crap! What should he do now?! If nothing happens then everyone here will die! Aizawa and Kacchan and the whole class and All Might... Hold on, All Might!

Izuku looked desperately in the direction his mentor was thrown and saw that All Might was lying motionless on the floor. Apparently the number 1 hero had lost consciousness. He had exceeded his limit...

Before Izuku could think further, a shadow above him darkened his view and he looked up anxiously.

The Nomu now stood right in front of him and prepared a punch. Deku squeezed his eyes and rolled reflexively to the side and dodged the hit.

But the monster followed the boy and prepared another punch and Izuku knew that he couldn't dodge this one. The pain in his legs let black dots appear in his vision. Fuck. He would not be able to remain conscious for long. But... He needed to do something...

The last thing he was noticing was a loud crash and that suddenly the monster was trapped in some kind of chains out of water. Wait. Chains out of... water? This...this quirk...

That was his last thought before his head rolled to the side and he was unconscious.

While that, Shigaraki was extremely angry. How could a dumb kid dare it to try and put his plan in the away.

"What?! How is that possible?! My Nomu is stronger than All Might! How can a weak quirk like that hold him down?!", he screamed and began to scratch his own throat.

Suddenly the Nomu was pulled back with the chains. That gave Todoroki, Kirishima and Katsuki the opportunity to get to the unconscious boy.

The three of them tried to shake and call out to Izuku, to get him to wake up but nothing helped.

„Shit! The Nerd needs help as soon as possible!", Katsuki said and he didn't even try to hide his fear and worry, but nobody paid attention to that.

Everybody could only pay attention to the monster, which desperately tried to defend himself against the water chains. Nomu tried to grab the chains, to pull them away and free himself from them but the monster couldn't do anything against that power.

The astonished students looked in the direction from which the water seemed to come and saw a person hovering over the square with their arms outstretched to both sides. The water chains floated around them, wrapped around their arms, and yet seemed to come out of the person's body.

Now the hovering figure pulled with a jerk on the chains, which were now under tension, and pulled the Nomu a few more yards away from the four young people.

The person wore a dark hooded cloak that made them look a bit like they'd directly come out of the game Assassin's Creed. You couldn't really see their face because of the hood, but you could tell from her figure pretty clearly that it seemed to be a woman. She wore black pants, a light blue top, and red sneakers that seemed familiar to Katsuki.