chapter 1

Hi my names mortica, mortica jones i know jones as in jughead jones crazy right my parents are dead and i have never met them. I got adopted into a home and since noone knew my name they called me mortica because well they think i killed my parents. They dont like me at like at all they tried calling the police on me when i was five because I accidentally broke the window by kicking a ball at it. I once made a friend when i was 6 his name was silas that means forest but again on his 8th birthday he died in the forest. Again that was my fault. My whole life i have been locked away from the world because i was "dangerous" and "heartless" but none of that is true. They dont know the real me im not heartless or dangerous i love cats i mean i dont really know people because they lock me away but i dont really know the diffrence. Its my 16th birthday today they let me go in the garden for 30 minutes and im not complaining its so beautiful much better than my room well its not much of a room there are bars on the window so that i cant eacape and a bed some clothes and books thats all that i have unless i buy stuff online with my own money but how do i get that money i dont know either. They do think im dumb but i know what there doing isnt legal and i have tried loads of times to tell the police but nobody belives me because my "parent" are so "lovley" and "kind" but im not? Its been a few months and someone climbed my window and looked in i said what are you doing here! But then i realized it wasent just anybody it was silas i didn't belive it i thought he was dead but 8 years later he come back??