8.

this chapter is written out of social media!

-

jisung woke up, getting ready for another day at school. he quickly put on some clothes and went to eat breakfast.

"bye, honey! good luck at school!" jisung's mom kissed him goodbye, and jisung was off to school.

-

"hyung!" jisung turned around at the call of his name, turning to see the school's most wholesome boy, yang jeongin.

jeongin hugged jisung tightly, letting go of the other when he heard jisung begin to choke on air.

"sorry..." the younger apologized and smiled when he saw jisung nod his head, as if to in verbally say, "its fine."

suddenly, there was a commotion at the front of the school. jisung took jeongin's hand and travelled there with the boy.

once the two got there, they saw felix and bang chan.

"guys? what's going on?" jisung asked. chan turned to the other as felix was attentively watching.

"new student." chan explained, turning back to the commotion.

jisung looked at the student, admiring his features. he could have sworn he saw him somewhere.

that's when it hit him.

jisung slowly walked away from the door, entering the school once again. he saw the boy enter the hall, which sent jisung into a panic.

he stuffed his face into his locker, waiting until the taller passed him.

jeongin came up behind him.

"hyung? get out of your lock-"

jisung covered his mouth. "jeongin! shush, i can't be seen right now!" he whisper shouted.

"why, hyung?" jeongin's eyes had a hint of confusion in them.

"because.. you know that boy from instagram? he goes here now (of course he does, this is wattpad) and i can't exactly hide, so just call me hyung when he's around now."

jeongin nods, "not like i didn't call you hyung before he came, but okay!"

felix came over, pulling jisung out his locker.

"you look stupid, get your face out your locker, ji." jisung glared at the comment, slapping felix on the back of his head.

"you wouldn't get it, sunshine."

felix smiled at this, rolling his eyes playfully and going to his class, waving his friends goodbye.

"well i guess i gotta go to class too?" jisung turned to jeongin.

"yup! bye, hyung!" jeongin waved jisung goodbye, and went into his class.

jisung sighed, going into his class and sitting down.

this is gonna be a long ass year.