𝟎𝟔 ♪

"𝟏-𝟖𝟎𝟎-𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘, 𝐈𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄"

- 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

☹︎☻︎𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲𝟮 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿𝟲:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠

☹︎☻︎
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝟮 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟲:𝟯𝟬 𝗣𝗠

____________________________

"The wolf let out a satisfied burp, and then poked through Granny's wardrobe to find a nightgown that he liked. He added a frilly sleeping cap, and for good measure, dabbed some of Granny's perfume behind his pointy ears.

A few minutes later, Red Riding Hood knocked on the door. The wolf jumped into bed and pulled the covers over his nose. "Who is it?" he called in a cackly voice.

"It's me, Little Red Riding Hood."

"Oh how lovely! Do come in, my dear" croaked the wolf. When Little Red Riding Hood entered the little cottage, she could scarcely recognize her Grandmother.

"Grandmother! Your voice sounds so odd, is something the matter?" she asked.........

"Bitch is you dumb? You telling me you can't tell the difference between a wolf and your grandmother?!" Jalen declared as she looked at the children's book in confusion.

You rolled your eyes paying your attention back to your phone "She wanted to be eaten by the wolf, cause ain't no way"

"Right? Let me find another one" Jalen began flipping through the pages.

"Why'd you even buy a child's book?"

Jalen pouted her lips while closing the book "I don't know, to relive my childhood"

You hum in response.

Jalen let's out a big sigh standing up from her bed and walking over to yours, laying on top of you.

"I'm bored"

You sigh as well placing your phone screen down on your chest "Honestly same and edible I took still hasn't hit yet"

"It will bitch be patient"

You guys remained in silence staring up at the ceiling.

...........

...........

...........

*RING RING*

The two of you jump at the sound of Jalen's phone going off, she hops off of you immediately running to her phone that was on her bed.