Preamble

IMPORTANT INFO - PLEASE READ

TRIGGER WARNINGS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PART

As said in the description, this storyline does not belong to me. To get the full original storyline, I would suggest watching:

TommyInnit; twitch.tv/tommyinnit

Ranboo; twitch.tv/ranboolive

Technoblade; youtube.com/user/technothepig

Tubbo; twitch.tv/tubbo

Karl; twitch.tv/karljacobs

Quackity; twitch.tv/quackityhq

Niki; twitch.tv/nihachu

BadBoyHalo; twitch.tv/badboyhalo

The first season of DreamSMP was head-screenwrote by Wilbur Soot (twitch.tv/wilbursoot) and he may be coming back to write end-of-Season 3 or Season 4. There are multiple writers overall, including (I believe) everyone listed above, although it is not exactly clear who did/does what for the storyline in Season 2 and 3.

Regardless, there are hundreds of hours of DreamSMP content, which is great when you're watching live everyday or watching VODs one or two days after they come out, but for newcomers into the fandom, or those who are too busy, keeping up with all the things that happened is an insane task. Keeping up with everything as a newbie and still feeling like you're experiencing the story (rather than just being told) is borderline impossible. 

So I'm writing this to hopefully bridge that gap! It's meant to be understandable for those who don't know the first thing about DreamSMP, or even Minecraft. I hope I'll be able to get that across!

As far as I'm aware, I don't believe making this impedes on the wishes of the DreamSMP crew, however if I receive any request to cease and desist, then this book will disappear faster than you can say "Pogchamp."

TRIGGER WARNINGS - (Reading this list may be triggering)

This is an ever-updateable list of all trigger warnings I can think of that apply to this book. If you know of more, please comment or DM me and I'll add them. I'll also write trigger warnings on the individual chapters where they apply. 

All disturbing content is fictional
All of the below also involve
 (fictional) children

Food insecurity
 Blood
 Psychological abuse
 Physical abuse and torture
 Character death
 Animal abuse
 Animal death
 Self-injury
 Suicidal ideation
 General dissociation
 Derealization
 Depersonalization
 Illicit drugs
 Alcoholism
 Fire
 Excessive and gratuitous violence
 Kidnapping
 Toxic relationships (romantic and platonic)
 Mental illness
 Biohazards
 Warfare
 Child soldiers