Drunken Mistake

(570)
I walked over to Wanda and gave her a light kiss on the forehead before going over to Nat. I sat on her lap, grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her into a passionate kiss. I pulled away, not taking any notice of everyone's shocked faces. I stood up and retook my previous spot on the couch. I did, however, notice Nat smirk and Wanda blushing. I downed the rest of my drink and smirked to myself. I could feel both Nat's and Wanda's eyes on me.

"Goodnight everyone" I waved, whilst I stood up. I gave Nat and Wanda one last look before turning to head toward my bedroom. As I opened my door I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and was pushed into my room. The person pushed me against the wall. I instantly recognized the person to be none other than Natasha Romanoff.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?" She whispered seductively in my ear. I could barely contain my excitement.

~~

The next morning I woke up with a throbbing head. I forced myself out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. I was naked which was slightly odd but I thought nothing of it. I splashed my face with water before returning to my room. All the color left in my face was drained when I walked out of the bathroom. I saw a familiar redhead in my bed. Now I was worried. What happened last night? Did we do what I think we did? I quickly threw on leggings and a crop top. I noticed Nat started to stir so I approached the bed not wanting to scare her. She slowly opened her eyes until she realized she wasn't in her room. She shot up and soon noticed she wasn't wearing anything.

"What the hell happened last night?" She asked as I threw her clothes that were scattered across my room at her. I mean something must have happened. I giggled when I saw her thong was dangling from my lampshade.

"I have no idea," I replied. It was blatantly obvious to both of us what happened we just couldn't remember, which was a shame I would have loved to remember. I turned around facing the wall allowing her to get dressed. She swiftly left my room after dressing. I was kind of disappointed that she wasn't as thrilled about the situation as I was. I found it pretty amusing. I could already tell it was going to be awkward at breakfast. I slowly approached the kitchen, hoping Natasha wasn't there. When I opened the door I was greeted by a delighted Nat strutting around the kitchen making breakfast. I just stood in shock staring at her with a slight smirk on my face.

"Hungry?"

"Uh-h y-yes." I stuttered taken back by her reaction to this morning's events. I expected our first interaction to be awkward but she wasn't even phased by what happened.

"Well, come on then. I made waffles." My mouth watered at the word waffles. I sat at the breakfast bar and tucked into the waffles covered in syrup, raspberries, and powdered sugar.

"mmm" was all that I could muster. Nat let out a small groan at my satisfied moan. I continued eating whilst blushing. We finished and cleaned up.

I was not sure of where this was going but I liked it.

➖➖➖