Meet Tommy and Billy!

"Hey guys! I found a note!" Yelled Sam. "Well what does it say?" Asked Shuri. "It says... Dear avengers this clip will show two new heroes that will be 'born' in the future... I will show two clips with one showing who their parents are and one showing their powers!" Sam answers. "Well I suggest we sit down and watch because I really want to get out of here." Stephen replies. Everyone sits down and waits for the clips to start...

(Wanda has already given birth to Tommy and now has given birth to her youngest child Billy)

"Awww congrats you guys!" Said Clint, who was suprised that Wanda and a robot would not only marry but have twins. "Wait you said that they have powers right?" Questioned Fury. "Yes would you like me to show them to you all?" I asked. Everyone nodded enthusiastically wanting to see what Tommy and Billy were like... Wanda and Vision were still incredibly shocked that they had twins in the future.
"Okay sooo I think I'll show you Tommy's powers first and then I'll show you Billy's." I say. (Billy's always been my favourite superhero twin out of every twin from both dc and marvel... Even the ninja turtles which my younger bro watches).

(Video shows and explains Tommy maximoff powers and that he is the most energetic)

"Okay I've made up my mind... Once Wanda has her twin boys I'm corrupting the eldest!" Clint replies many others cough. Sam. Cough. Tony agreed with him but Wanda gave them all a death glare that was threatening to even the likes of Loki...

(Shows Billy with powers like his mother and he looks more like the quiet one and more serious of the twins)

"Hey Wanda your son has the same powers as you but I just realised he might be stronger than you as he is already using magic and telekinesis at the age of... Wait how young is he again? He looks about 9 or 10..." Strange theorises. "Yes strange both Tommy and Billy are 10." I answer. Yeah he actually probably will be more powerful than me... Wanda thought to herself.
Anyway the next clip will be coming up soon guys I just have to sort out what I am going to show you next..."
Everyone starts talking to each other wondering what else was to come in the near future...
_______________________________________________________
Hey guys can I have some more ideas on what you guys want them to react to?

Also sorry if this was a quick chapter I've been really busy this week!