Bloopers/Gag real!

@missincognito352 had asked me to do this so here ya go! Also when you see *beep* it's just a swear that I replaced with a beep... Enjoy!

(Gwyneth and Robert try to kiss but fail and laugh)
You gonna have a gag real in this life smoking abandoned...

People in the cinema who know Tony snicker at that.

(Jeremy Renner has (fake) blood on his hands and goes to lay down he sees Taylor and puts a hand over his mouth)

Ssshhhh... (They finish the scene and start laughing)

Wanda wishes her real brother was alive but still found the clip quite funny.

Oh look at you... You have a ponytail for a reason!
(Music plays)
(Scarlet smiling, Chris laughing, Sebastian and Anthony laughing at airport, Robert and Chris dancing)

"Did you two actually just dance in Siberia cause if you did please tell me who won!" Clint yells. Steve and Tony's faces redden and they both groan as everyone in the cinema laughs.

(Chris and Sebastian having fun in the water)

Alright everybody tense up!

"Jeez no need to shout Tones!" Rhodey yells in his ear. Tony slaps him on the back of the head.

(Screen slides from Rdj to Mark Ruffalo to Cumberbatch to Benedict Wong all having tense stares at the screen until Wong shakes and everyone starts laughing)

Nobody pull a hamstring... Warm your butt-cheeks up! Warm up your but cheeks!

(More music... Chris gives a thumbs up, Tom Holland claps)

(Cut to silly montage of avengers cast being silly)

A few chuckle at how stupid they are being.

Robotics labs, weapons facilities. (slips) What sorry! Must of did a risky business

(Scarlet dancing, Chris clapping) Haha alright Imma act the *beep*outta this! I promise!

Stop killing me Tom cameras on me now! 

"Woah now hold on a second!" Tony yells. "Peter or should I say 'Tom' are you trying to steal my precious spotlight! I have a whole reputation Y'know!" "Stark if someone like Nick Fury can't steal your 'spotlight', then what makes you think this spider-kid can?" Sam sarcastically questioned; he was still annoyed that a 12 year old could beat him in a battle... "Um i-it's actually Spiderman Mr Falcon..." Peter mumbled quietly. Sam looked at him and apologised but was still annoyed that a kid was able to beat him...

(Tom laughs) Sorry here we go...

(Scene changes to cast making funny faces) Because your worth it!

Copy that!

Aww come here you...

(Montage of cast having fun) (Anthony fly's and falls)

Bucky bursts out laughing at Sam's 'actor'.

(Rdj laughs) What the *beep* is the line I forgot!

Um... I'm To- ugh not Tony!

(Avengers trying to do tricks) Rolling!

I broke it! 

I'm doctor... Ugh I'm doctor I can't walk

"Wait are you like doctor who or something?" Shuri asks. "No princess, no I definitely am not!" Strange answers