7. Pancakes

"Ken please wake up" A familiar voice wakes up but a splitting headache followed with.

" She's not dead is, she?" Another voice asked.

"Check yourself."

A little finger pokes my face and I weakly open my blurry eyes but not too much so as not to worsen my headache.

" Jaden look! She's opened her eyes. She's not dead!"

When my eyes are a little cleared up now, I take notice of the two figures in front of me. One with a really worried look on his face and the other smiling.

" How are you feeling now? " the little boy asked with a really broad smile on his face.

" Uhm, better, I guess" I managed to say, only realizing it was a bad idea to talk because it only made my headache worse.

"I'll go make you some pancakes" he said before running out of the room.

Now I'm left all alone with Jaden.

I turn to look at him. He looks sad and that makes me wonder.

Is Jaden sad for me?

"How do you feel now?" he asked after a while of silence.

"I think cute boy already asked that." I chuckled.

He chuckled "cute boy?" he asked with  raised brow.

"yeah that little kid. You never told me you had a son"

Whatta hell I'm I saying?

He chuckled at me. "he's not my son."

I hate to admit, but hearing him laugh is actually relieving me of my headache.

"Then who is he?"

"he's my... Cousin. Yeah he's my cousin."

Oh.

"What's his name?"

"Jaxon"

Again, there was another awkward silence which was drifting longer than usually. I didn't talk, neither did he.

"I'm back!" Jaxon walked in with a plate full of pancakes which made me smile because I could finally eat and also cause I wouldn't have to continue the awkward silence between Jaden and I.

He walked up to me and placed the plate of pancakes on the bed. The smell was really attractive and it looked really delicious.

I took my first bite and that's when I knew I just found my first love.

"you like it?" Jaden asked with a smirk and I nodded repeatedly not daring to take my gaze and my mouth off it.

" I love it"  I said in dramatic way.

Jaxon only grinned at me and I'm beginning to feel like he kept something in it. But who cares, if this is poisoned, well I'm happy to die cause at least I ate something sweet before talking my last breath.

"I told you she'll also like it Jaden."

"Yeah you did. It's very obvious that she's loves it."

Why are the talking like I'm not right here with them in the room?

"you would be a great cook in the future Jax. Believe me when I tell you that." Jaden says ruffling his hair. Jaxon smiles and then runs out of the room. Again.

I can't help but smile at how cute his relationship is with his son. I mean cousin.

***

Jaden wouldn't let me out of bed. He said he doesn't want to have to carry me again when I collapse cause of some reasons he won't tell me about. So here I am in Jaden's bed doing nothing (as usual).

My headache had gone now and I was a little better than before. I was just a little weak. That's all.

I needed to wash my face so I stood from the bed and walked to the bathroom. I switched on the tap and water rushed out of it. After washing my face, I tilt my face upward and stare at the girl in the big and wild mirror. Her hair was a little ruffled and her eyes were red from sleep. I stare for a while before letting out a sigh I didn't know I've been holding.

As I walked back to the bed there was a little knock on the door. It opened to reveal Jax.

"Jaden said I should come check up on you. Just to be sure you're not dead."

What?

"Jaden says you should come eat something"

"OK tell him I'll meet you guys in a minute."

"okay"

"Oh and your pancakes were really amazing. I agree with Jaden that you would make a great cook. "

" thanks" he grinned before shutting the door behind him.

***

After  eating and taking my medicine -- which Jaden literally forced me to take-- I went back to the room. I wasn't with my phone. I had left it in my bag and now I can't find my bag. Jaden took it in end when I wasn't watching.

I let put a bored huff before plopping my self on the bed. Not long before Jaden strolled into the room smiling mischievously at me.

"What?" I asked with complete confusion.

"would you like to have fun?"

***

Three minutes later, I'm on Jaden's shoulder and he is walking downstairs to the backdoor.

"Let me down Jaden!" I yelled with all my might but all Jaden could do was to laugh and continue carrying me through the backdoor.

"Jaden please put me down" I demanded with my threatening voice but he didn't seem concerned.

"Jaden!"

"are you sure you want me to put you down?" he teased and I rolled my eyes which obviously he couldn't see.

"Yes please"

"okay then"

I was thrown into the pool and the only thing I could do was scream.

Jaden only stood there and laughed hard at me, I think I tear down from his eyes.

Luckily I could swim.

I managed to control the movement of my body before swimming to the edge where Jaden was standing.

He was still grinning and I glared at him before finding my way out of the pool.

" How are you feeling now" he smirked has he watched me storm up to where he was.

I'm not gonna spare you this time, Jaden Trent.

***

Hello people! 😀

I finally made it through the 7th chapter all because of you guys. At a point I felt like no one was actually reading my book that was why I ran out t of ideas so quickly 😔 but thankfully some readers helped me realize what was wrong so this chapter is dedicated to you guys. 😀

So please vote, comment and don't forget to recommend for others too.

Love, Lisa💖💞

Random question :whose your favorite player in Squid game?

Mine is player 067😁