animals (aidan)

Aidan's pov:
So y/n has been begging me to get a dog but the only reason why I said no is that having a dog is a big responsibility. Not to mention the dog would get more attention them me. But I lm giving it a chance to get her a dog.

~at the pet store~

Like a good Boyfriend I am I actually listen to y/n and she said she really likes wolves (I'm so sorry if you don't like wolves you can imagine something else)

So I think what we are going for  is a baby wolf.

A:Oh hi do you work here?
Worker: yes i do! Can I help you with anything?
A:this might sound crazy but do you have any baby wolves?
Worker: actually I believe we have one. Follow me
A: ok

I follow the worker into the room with the puppies inside but when we stopped I saw the cutest baby wolf I have ever seen.

Its a white Arctic wolf.

Her name is Winter. Well it kinda matches because she is a arctic wolf. But I think I'll get this one im sure Y/n will love her.

A: I'll take her. *I pointed at winter*
Worker: okay you can just take a seat out front and we'll call you. And whats your name?
A:Aidan
Worker:ok!

I take a seat and I will have to go to the store to buy the dog food, dog collar, and toys but I think I'll bring y/n with me.

~at aidan's house~

I have Winter in a box with little holes so she can breathe

A: Love im home and I have a surprise for you!
Y: A surprise!?!??!
A:Yeah come down!
Y:Aright alrightt!!!!!

The next thing I know I see y/n flying down the stairs i hope she like it

Y: I'm here!
A: here!

I give y/n the box and when she opens it her face lights up.

Y: you got me a puppy!!!!
A:no just any puppy its a baby wolf! And her name is Winter.
Y:OMG I LOVE IT THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

A/n so uh I hope you like this short story and I am thinking about making a marvel images so let me know what you think!